On The Soul Side - The Loft Bar @ Bournemouth Uni Sat.april 16Th

We're back for our 2nd night this year on sat.April 16th @ The Loft Bar,Bournemouth Uni.

Guest dj's on the night are Bisley's main man Derek Mead and from Bournemouth Ian Spittle along with residents Danny North,Mischief and myself.

Our last night in Feb was a packer so get here early.Record sellers welcome.

Its £5 on the door and we run from 8pm - 2am.Free car parking right outside the door.

We are an original vinyl only venue.

Edited by Dave Morris
  • Replies 22
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soulcamper

Lookin forward to the next do Dave - hope you pack them in - The Swanage Massive will be in attendance as always....

The Soul Camper :rolleyes:hatsoff2.gif:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lookin forward to the next do Dave - hope you pack them in - The Swanage Massive will be in attendance as always....

The Soul Camper :hatsoff2::hatsoff2:hatsoff2.gif:yes::hatsoff2::hatsoff2::hatsoff2:

Hi Alan

Be good to see you all again. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sending big kudos to you for this Dave - long time no see :)

Thanks for that.We're doing really well.:hatsoff2: :hatsoff2:

We're back for our 2nd night this year on sat.April 16th @ The Loft Bar,Bournemouth Uni.

Guest dj's on the night are Bisley's main man Derek Mead and from Bournemouth Ian Spittle along with residents Danny North,Mischief and myself.

Our last night in Feb was a packer so get here early.Record sellers welcome.

Its £5 on the door and we run from 8pm - 2am.Free car parking right outside the door.

We are an original vinyl only venue.

Hi Dave

Long time no see mate. Just back from Soul in the Sun, went with Danny & Mandy, hope our legs will be rested for Saturday night. Really looking forward to it, great DJ line up, which will cater for everyone. As usual i'm sure we will hear plenty of top class tunes to get our bodies onto the dancefloor.

It will be good to catch up with all the regular UNI people again.

See you Saturday mate.

All the best

Bob

Hi Bob,

Had the birthday boy on the phone yesterday telling me that you'd been to Soul In The Sun.

Got a feeling that you're not going to be disappointed on sat. night.Derek has some great tunes and Ian always does a great job when he's dj'ed for us.

We'll catch up with you and Ann on sat.night.

Look forward to seeing you both.:hatsoff2::lol:

Dave.

Guest Dave Mortimore

Hi Dave

Long time no see mate. Just back from Soul in the Sun, went with Danny & Mandy, hope our legs will be rested for Saturday night. Really looking forward to it, great DJ line up, which will cater for everyone. As usual i'm sure we will hear plenty of top class tunes to get our bodies onto the dancefloor.

It will be good to catch up with all the regular UNI people again.

See you Saturday mate.

All the best

Bob

. Will we recognize you though Bob? I'll be looking out for your iconic mop of grey hair and then hope I've got the right guy with the cherry red complexion and shining white teeth?

Certainly is going to be a hot one mate.Better get some air con for the dancefloor and the decks.

Dj times as follows -

8.00 - 8.30 Danny

8.30 - 9.00 Mischief

9.00 - 9.30 Dave

9.30 - 10.00 Ian

10.00 - 10.30 Derek

10.30 - 11.10 Danny

11.10 - 11.50 Mischief

11.50 - 00.30 Derek

00.30 - 01.10 Ian

01.10 - 02.00 Dave

Guest soulcamper

Certainly is going to be a hot one mate.Better get some air con for the dancefloor and the decks.

Dj times as follows -

8.00 - 8.30 Danny

8.30 - 9.00 Mischief

9.00 - 9.30 Dave

9.30 - 10.00 Ian

10.00 - 10.30 Derek

10.30 - 11.10 Danny

11.10 - 11.50 Mischief

11.50 - 00.30 Derek

00.30 - 01.10 Ian

01.10 - 02.00 Dave

I can feel the heat already Dave - lookin forward to this - IMO this is THE Soul Nite to be Seen at this Weekend.....

My advice is Get There Early to Avoid the crowds!!

See Ya Soon

SoulCamper

:D:thumbsup::D:lol:hatsoff2.gif

Edited by soulcamper
Guest Dave Mortimore

I can feel the heat already Dave - lookin forward to this - IMO this is THE Soul Nite to be Seen at this Weekend.....

See Ya Soon

SoulCamper

:D:yes::elvis:hatsoff2.gif:)

. I think we're going to follow the same philosphy. We're going to try and get there before Dave Morris' first set and should hopefully have time to settle in and take in the music, as opposed to being hit by a throng of people when we've arrived later. In that way we can gradually get around to greeting everyone as others arrive.

. I've looked at playlists from past nights and realized that I've missed some good music which doesn't get aired too often. I suppose it's like anywhere, early doors is time for more experimentation. I suppose that's why collectors and fellow D.J.s always seem to be early birds at most soul nights.

. Look forward to seeing you Alan, Dave & Jan

See Ya Soon

SoulCamper

:D:yes::elvis:hatsoff2.gif:)

Hi Alan,

Will be good to meet up with the Swanage Massive again.Dug out couple of different tunes which are possibly up your street and if not let me know. :D :D :D

. I think we're going to follow the same philosphy. We're going to try and get there before Dave Morris' first set and should hopefully have time to settle in and take in the music, as opposed to being hit by a throng of people when we've arrived later. In that way we can gradually get around to greeting everyone as others arrive.

. I've looked at playlists from past nights and realized that I've missed some good music which doesn't get aired too often. I suppose it's like anywhere, early doors is time for more experimentation. I suppose that's why collectors and fellow D.J.s always seem to be early birds at most soul nights.

. Look forward to seeing you Alan, Dave & Jan

Dave

I'm on at 9pm so get there by then as have dug few tunes out to give an airing to.Thats the thing with getting to a venue like ours, we let the dj's, incl the residents spin tunes that normally they wouldn't play in a main spot.There's been some quality stuff spun early doors over the years.

We'll see you there nice and early then !!!:D:yes::elvis:

Mornig all....

sorry not been on here earlier...

work... again!!!!!

anyway...

just sorting me tunes now....

really looking forward to coming down...

we have the pleasure of Liz and smiley Dean tonight as Im bringing them along with me...

should be a good night... see ya all later x

Guest soulcamper

What a FAB evening Dave - 'Soul Side' nights are getting better n better with a great mix of Nu and old Soul sounds.

Good to see both guest and regular Dj's packing the floor.

Across The Board policy gives something for everyone.

Here's to the next in June

Seeya SoulCamper :hatsoff2::thumbsup::huh::yes::lol::lol:

Source Advert