Swinton Vic Soul Night

hatsoff2.gifJust back home from a great nite at Swinton Vic.

My partner El Nel probably drunk as a skunk in skegvegas but all i can say is you missed one hell of a nite matey.

A massive thanks to Ray France , Melv Speedy Kaye for doing awsome guest spots , they kept the floor bouncing.

As always Karen AKA Betty Bump started the night with a fabulous set and then joined me for the last hour and did us proud. Thanks to Angie and Karen for their work on the door once again doing a great job.Thanks to the bar staff and the doormen who i know enjoyed himself tonite.

Thanks to all that came , team tarn out in force and to everyone who was their thankyou for making it a fabulous nite.

Regards and best wishes Mickeyhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

• Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest dazzzzler

hatsoff2.gifJust back home from a great nite at Swinton Vic.

My partner El Nel probably drunk as a skunk in skegvegas but all i can say is you missed one hell of a nite matey.

A massive thanks to Ray France , Melv Speedy Kaye for doing awsome guest spots , they kept the floor bouncing.

As always Karen AKA Betty Bump started the night with a fabulous set and then joined me for the last hour and did us proud. Thanks to Angie and Karen for their work on the door once again doing a great job.Thanks to the bar staff and the doormen who i know enjoyed himself tonite.

Thanks to all that came , team tarn out in force and to everyone who was their thankyou for making it a fabulous nite.

Regards and best wishes Mickeyhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

:thumbsup:

Guest hurryup

thumbsup.gifdont forget folks next month is mitch & casper so we will be in for a night of cracking oldies

regards mickey

In that case, I know an "oldie" who's gonna love next month :thumbsup:

Enjoyed Saturday again Mick :hatsoff2: keep up the good work.