Monaco Soul Club

First time at the Monaco ( Hindley ) what a great night, was told it was`nt as full as normal ( maybe because of the Skeggy weekender who knows ) but it looked packed to me. Dance floor packed all night, everyone enjoying themself, BRILL. DJ`s all of them :rolleyes: played really fantastic sets, great choons ( happy dancers ). Definately going back, and soon. Anyone out there that as not been to the Monaco i can only say make the trip, you won`t be disappointed thumbsup.gif .

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Numbers were a bit down on the normal but like you said it didn't stop the enjoyment of all the people that turned up, great tunes, great friends what more could you ask for to celebrate the 11th anniversary added with the great news that it will run for at least another 7 years, well done Bob Brierley for all the hard work you have put into and continue to do so. thumbsup.gif

Always a great night music fantastic no politics the way it should be so refreshing, if you have never been like the man says make the trip you want be dissapointed, hugh dance floor, great sound system, for me perfect in every way, see you next month.

Guest rendasoul

Was my first time there too, great tunes played, fantastic news it's going to be on for another seven years! Congrats on 11years! That dance floor...wow! Will definitely be makin a return!

Guest alfroggy

CONGRATULATIONS.....Great to hear The Monaco Ballroom will be around for a further 7 years, what a fantastic venue,

great crowd, friendly atmosphere, Quality sounds from some of the regions top Djs,made my day when I heard the news [cheers Jeff.]

well done Bob Brierley :thumbsup:

Froggy

Greenlands Club Preston

Soultime Special

2nd Friday of each month

Source Advert