Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

ged parker

Kris Tallikowski - Safe And Well

Just had a message from Carole Spires that Kris is safe and well following Katrina. He has lost almost everything he owns though and is currently somewhere in northern TX.

I avoided the temptation to ask about water damaged records for obvious reasons.

I'm sure it will be a while before he is hunting out vinyl again but great news that he's safe. :(

Thats good news. Who is he?

He's a big collector who I have had some nice bits from. He is also a font of knowledge particularly about New Orleans labels. I was sure there would be others on here that deal / dealt with him but if not forget I said anything :thumbsup:

This is good news Ged.

Please remind me of his email addy so I can pass on my best as I seem to have mislaid it.... :thumbsup::yes::D:D:yes::(

By the way Ged - did you purposely crumple up that flyer before scanning it for you avatar, or did you pick one up from a beer soaked table at the end of an event?????? :D:(

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts