Bury Masonic Soul Club - Sat 16Th April

BURY MASONIC SOUL CLUB

PARSONS LANE,BURY,LANCS,BL9 OLY (BEHIND WILKINSONS STORE)

Saturday 16th April 8 TILL 1

EVERY 3rd Saturday of the month,

PRESENTS A SATURDAY NIGHT OF RARE & UNDERPLAYED COME AND ENJOY A NIGHT WITH US,ONLY THE TOP QUALITY NORTHERN SOUNDS PLAYED!!!!

WITH A NICE MIX OF R.N.B whistling.gif

A SUPERB VENUE,EXCELLENT WOODEN DANCE FLOOR

£5 otd

LARGE PARKING AREA

BAR OPEN TILL 12.50

HOT DRINKS AVAILABLE

DJ,S

DERECK HIGHAM + KILLA

Guest djs

TONY BROOKES (Burscough)

And

WIGAN PAUL (St. Teresas)

Edited by BUSYBEE-GD
  • Replies 28
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I DON'T LIKE TO POINT THE FINGER DEREK, BUT YES IT WAS!!!!!!! :huh:

You're always causing trouble you Ann, blaming other people for your mistakes...............go on, just admit who was REALLY to blame......:lol:

Anyway, looking forward to Bury Masonic next week and ta for asking me to spin a few tunes alongside me owd mate Whelley Paul, sorry I mean Wigan Paul............:hatsoff2::lol:

Have to try to dig out a few goodies, this will be a great night! thumbsup.gif

You're always causing trouble you Ann, blaming other people for your mistakes...............go on, just admit who was REALLY to blame......:ohmy:

Anyway, looking forward to Bury Masonic next week and ta for asking me to spin a few tunes alongside me owd mate Whelley Paul, sorry I mean Wigan Paul............:hatsoff2::lol:

Have to try to dig out a few goodies, this will be a great night! :wicked:

now then pop pickers .....whelley ? ahh yes i went to whelley school now n again before moving on to wigan grammar :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

see you saterday

Edited by steptoe

You will be pleased to know we can't make it this time around as we have a private birthday party to go to in Mansfield .... which means Bury M will be rammed :hatsoff2: ... I have been spreading the word so you should see a few more :thumbsup:

I really am going to miss not hearing Paul play though :rolleyes: I loved his last set at Souithport. You are are in for a great night.

now then pop pickers .....whelley ? ahh yes i went to whelley school now n again before moving on to wigan grammar :lol:

:g:

see you saterday

Wigan Grammar.....??? ohmy.gif

Did they have one....?? :D I heard you went to a really good school, Paul-----it was that good it was approved..........:yes::D

See you on Saturday. :D

Wigan Grammar.....??? :huh:

Did they have one....?? :lol: I heard you went to a really good school, Paul-----it was that good it was approved..........:yes::D

See you on Saturday. thumbsup.gif

:thumbsup: nah i was very inocent when i was a young sprog and i avoided trouble apart from two wks in a remand centre .and the local kids home now n again :):( did me good :D:lol: re wigan grammer.it changed in to a comprehensive school called mesnes high school in 72 and the remaining teachers and pupils merged with us lot , so you see you may be suprised' but indeed i did attend wigan grammer in early72 as it was still called that when i started and as liz said it was just around the corner from the deanery high , i also went to the deanery for a few weeks i'd rather not go on about that :ohmy:

:) nah i was very inocent when i was a young sprog and i avoided trouble apart from two wks in a remand centre .and the local kids home now n again :huh::( did me good :D:thumbsup: re wigan grammer.it changed in to a comprehensive school called mesnes high school in 72 and the remaining teachers and pupils merged with us lot , so you see you may be suprised' but indeed i did attend wigan grammer in early72 as it was still called that when i started and as liz said it was just around the corner from the deanery high , i also went to the deanery for a few weeks i'd rather not go on about that :ohmy:

:lol::lol::yes: Only jestin' Paul, I failed my eleven plus and was sent to the local comprehensive----that was the beginning of my downward spiral..................:(:D

Looking forward to Saturday, should be a good night at Bury once again!! thumbsup.gif

Guest bury masonic

Well I was too young for the eleven plus brookesy. Have a great nite n c u n Lisa soon. Leg should b ok for dancing later in the month

How did you go on at the hospital with your leg Liz??

No dancing this week :( wot will you do !!! :lol:

Guest bury masonic

One of these nights Derek we are definately going to get there ,not been so many times but always enjoyed the times we have . Have a great night love to you and Sheila Mick and Val xxxx

No probs Mick, :boxing:

You & Val are welcome any time,hope to see you both soon

Have a great weekend at the Beehive :D

Dereck & Sheila xx

Guest bury masonic

DJ Times for 2 mo :boxing:

8 till 8.30 Dereck

8.30 till 9.00 Killa

9.00 till 9.30 Tony

9.30 till 10.00 Paul

10.00 till 10.30 Dereck

10.30 till 11.00 Killa

11.00 till 11.30 Tony

11.30 till 12.00 Paul

12.00 till 1.00 All of us

Close

Guest bury masonic

I guess I will have to drink lots of vodka to numb it hee hee don't think I can do a full nite without dancing. Have a great nite. Just keep your eye on that Brooksey :yes:

Will leave Paul to take care of Brooksey :D

Have a great nite at the Soul Cake !!!! :thumbsup:

Still have tickets for BRIDLINGTON,.on sale tonight!!!!!! :hatsoff2:

DJ Times for 2 mo :hatsoff2:

8 till 8.30 Dereck

8.30 till 9.00 Killa

9.00 till 9.30 Tony

9.30 till 10.00 Paul

10.00 till 10.30 Dereck

10.30 till 11.00 Killa

11.00 till 11.30 Tony

11.30 till 12.00 Paul

12.00 till 1.00 All of us

Close

Times are fine with me, lookin' forward to this evenings goings on............:thumbsup:

Watching the footie and then setting off for Bury, should be arriving round about 8ish-----see you all later! :D

laugh.gif:thumbsup::yes: Only jestin' Paul, I failed my eleven plus and was sent to the local comprehensive----that was the beginning of my downward spiral..................:(:yes:

Looking forward to Saturday, should be a good night at Bury once again!! thumbsup.gif

eleven plus :Dnearest i ever got was ....milk janitor :D:) ,

even the new asian lad wrote better english than me :( . mind you he owns half the newsagents and chippy's in bolton now :yes::D

Guest bury masonic

Hi Dereck, Shelia, Ian & Rita

Have a great night tonight, should be a packer and we will be up again very soon.

Kev & Gloria

Thought you wud be at Wembley mate,good luck :D

Source Advert