Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Marc Forrest

R&b And Soul Sales Tape/cd

Hi, I am testing the interest here...I am thinking of compiling a small R&B set sale tape / CD of known and mostly unknown/semiknown tunes, so if theres anyone out who would like a copy please let me know so that I can see if the effort is worth it, many thnaks in advance :(

:(

Guest miff

Hi, I am testing the interest here...I am thinking of compiling a small R&B set sale tape / CD of known and mostly unknown/semiknown tunes, so if theres anyone out who would like a copy please let me know so that I can see if the effort is worth it, many thnaks in advance :(

Yes please

Good luck, I do this on a regular basis for someone and it takes a good couple of hours to put it together depending on how "professional" you want it to sound. If you record from tapes you will get the hiss coming thru so recording direct from your record deck to your computer is best. Doing it this way the person listening will hear exactly in what condition the record is (surface noise, clicks, pops etc.) so has no come back on their purchase.

Loll

Jodie - might not be the best idea to put your postal addy on here for all to see.

Was going to say there may be a few 'oddballs' on here, but now I think about it, think 90% of the site is made up of these sorts :D

I'll have one please Marc, and will resend you one in return if ya want :D

Best way to sell any sort of unknowns. :D

Jodie - might not be the best idea to put your postal addy on here for all to see.

Was going to say there may be a few 'oddballs' on here, but now I think about it, think 90% of the site is made up of these sorts :D

I'll have one please Marc, and will resend you one in return if ya want :D

Best way to sell any sort of unknowns. :D

oi bugger off you ..... you have enough :D

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts