Marc Forrest

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi, I am testing the interest here...I am thinking of compiling a small R&B set sale tape / CD of known and mostly unknown/semiknown tunes, so if theres anyone out who would like a copy please let me know so that I can see if the effort is worth it, many thnaks in advance :(

:(

Social source share

Hi, I am testing the interest here...I am thinking of compiling a small R&B set sale tape / CD of known and mostly unknown/semiknown tunes, so if theres anyone out who would like a copy please let me know so that I can see if the effort is worth it, many thnaks in advance :(

Yes please

Social source share

Guest lolmil

Good luck, I do this on a regular basis for someone and it takes a good couple of hours to put it together depending on how "professional" you want it to sound. If you record from tapes you will get the hiss coming thru so recording direct from your record deck to your computer is best. Doing it this way the person listening will hear exactly in what condition the record is (surface noise, clicks, pops etc.) so has no come back on their purchase.

Loll

Social source share

Jodie - might not be the best idea to put your postal addy on here for all to see.

Was going to say there may be a few 'oddballs' on here, but now I think about it, think 90% of the site is made up of these sorts :D

I'll have one please Marc, and will resend you one in return if ya want :D

Best way to sell any sort of unknowns. :D

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

Jodie - might not be the best idea to put your postal addy on here for all to see.

Was going to say there may be a few 'oddballs' on here, but now I think about it, think 90% of the site is made up of these sorts :D

I'll have one please Marc, and will resend you one in return if ya want :D

Best way to sell any sort of unknowns. :D

oi bugger off you ..... you have enough :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!