ShaneH

When Is The Next Samanthas, Sheffield Nighter?

I am sure there is a nighter at the end of this month at Samantha's, Sheffield.

Can anyone confirm?

Shane

Saturday 22nd October Shane.... then next in December but can't remember which date....

Can anyone confirm?

Shane

How pissed were you Saturday ? There were flyers for the next Samanthas on every flat surface in the room ! :D

How pissed were you Saturday ? There were flyers for the next Samanthas on every flat surface in the room ! :D

:D

to be honest i dont pay any attention to flyers. i thought it would have been listed on here though by now.

Shane

22nd.....thats an all-nighter at the Frobisher (10th Anniversary), the new one at Leicester and now Samanthas. Not to mention Bury I think on the Friday.....

In fairness Samanthas was booked for this date last year. I don't know when The Frobisher was booked but certainly Leicester wasn't booked last year.

22nd.....thats an all-nighter at the Frobisher (10th Anniversary), the new one at Leicester and now Samanthas. Not to mention Bury I think on the Friday.....
And St Ives :lol:

What a popular scene we have.

Can anyone confirm?

Shane

After the last one.... does anybody care? whistling.gif

And St Ives :thumbsup:

The two should combine. :graynone:

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.