On T'radio

Chalky

had radio five on in the cab today....then an advert came on...guitar playing in the background to the ad. Thing is the guitar sounded just like the guitar bit at the beginning of Thee Midnighters - Gonna Make Me Cry :( , just the guitar over and over...it sounded som m uch like that I started singing the record :( badly of course :(

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

had radio five on in the cab today....then an advert came on...guitar playing in the background to the ad. Thing is the guitar sounded just like the guitar bit at the beginning of Thee Midnighters - Gonna Make Me Cry :D , just the guitar over and over...it sounded som m uch like that I started singing the record :D badly of course :D

Hi Chalky, embarrassed I think I know the record you mean,charlotte church's latest offering guitar intro is identical to the midniters,mind you I always think the intro to madness "my girl's mad at me "is a dead ringer for the volumes "ain't gonna give you up" sent you the money for the passes today

Mick

Social source share

Sort of know where you're coming from.

Everytime I hear the horn section kick in on Mable John, I can't get the theme tune to Minder out of my head.

I keep thinking of George Cole saying something like - "Stand on me, Terry - it's a nice little earner."

Col

Edited by Soulsmith
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!