Beehive - Bradford 3Rd Anniversary Sunday 17Th April

Its our 3rd anniversary at the Beehive , Westgate, Bradford, BD1 3AA. Can't believe were going into our 3rd year already.

Anyway brilliant dj line-up as always, Graham Slater, Steve Burke, Jan, Jeff and Flynny with our usual anniversary guest dj

Ginger Taylor.

Quality soul music at its best

2pm till 9pm

Tax £4 otd

See you all there

Info Mick 07821625471

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Its our 3rd anniversary at the Beehive , Westgate, Bradford, BD1 3AA. Can't believe were going into our 3rd year already.

Anyway brilliant dj line-up as always, Graham Slater, Steve Burke, Jan, Jeff and Flynny with our usual anniversary guest dj

Ginger Taylor.

Quality soul music at its best

2pm till 9pm

Tax £4 otd

See you all there

Info Mick 07821625471

sounds like a top day to me :yes: :yes:

Guest BROOKSIE

Looking forward to this one, been to all the anniversaries and its always a brilliant day. Hope the cd is as good as the last two.

YES TOP AFTERNOON THIS SUNDAY 17th APRIL AT THE BEEHIVE BRADFORD 2pm til 9pm GREAT DJ LINE UP > GRAHAM SLATER > STEVE BURKE > JAN > JEFF > FLYNNY> PLUS SPECIAL GUEST THE GOVERNOR" GINGER TAYLOR > GREAT ATMOSPHERE > GREAT MUSIC > ACROSS THE BOARD > ONLY £4 OTD K.T.F GET YOUR DANCING SHOES ON FOR A GREAT AFTERNOON OF SOUL!

Guest BROOKSIE

Can't wait for Sunday , heard lots of people coming and weather supposed to be good. Missed Rosemary s Birthday curry so hoping she s going to be popping in .

Hi mick yes i will be there looking forward to . supposed to be nice sunny day . looking forward to free CD always great atmoshere! . see you sunday . off to ritz tonight cant make ramsbootom got a wedding in harrogate saturday might go see jules at the cairns hotel?

Thanks Jeff,

It'll be good to see you too mate.

Looking forward to Sunday. Just spoke to Ginger tonight at the Ritz, He has asked me to ask you if he can DJ at 5pm Mick.

I'm looking forward to spinning a bit of tuneage myself on Sunday.

It's always a great Sunday afternoon at the Beehive, and if the weather is nice (as its supposed to be) its a big bonus, as there is a great courtyard at the front with plenty going on outside too. :hatsoff2:

See you all soon

Jools :thumbsup:

Edited by Lost Soul

No problem Jules will work dj rota round that, hope you had a nice birthday, sorry wasn't there but were rushing out now to buy your present. See you tomorrow, we might squeeze a curry in after if you're up for that.

Hi Mick

I had a great birthday party at the Ritz thanks.yes.gif

Rosemary and Diane, pulled out all the stops and made my birthday a fantastic night. (Wait till you see the T-Shirt Rosemary bought me):yes: .

Please don't spend too much on my birthday pressie (a couple of grand's worth of lute will do nicely thanks):thumbsup:

Hint - I WANT A NEW iPHONE4 PLEASE!!!!! (with unlimited calls and texts of cause).wub.gif:D

Yes, you know me well mate, i'm always up for a curry after the beehive.:yes:

I've got another late night tonight, but i'll try and get up early tomorrow and bring you the mixer down in the morning so your sound man can set it all up, if not I'll be there early doors anyway.

See you tomorrow mate, love to Val,

All The Best

Jools

Hi Mick

I had a great birthday party at the Ritz thanks.yes.gif

Rosemary and Diane, pulled out all the stops and made my birthday a fantastic night. (Wait till you see the T-Shirt Rosemary bought me):yes: .

Please don't spend too much on my birthday pressie (a couple of grand's worth of lute will do nicely thanks):thumbsup:

Hint - I WANT A NEW iPHONE4 PLEASE!!!!! (with unlimited calls and texts of cause).wub.gif:D

Yes, you know me well mate, i'm always up for a curry after the beehive.:yes:

I've got another late night tonight, but i'll try and get up early tomorrow and bring you the mixer down in the morning so your sound man can set it all up, if not I'll be there early doors anyway.

See you tomorrow mate, love to Val,

All The Best

Jools

DONT FORGET YOUR HAND CREAM JOOLS :yes::D :D

Source Advert