The Basement Club

Tokyo Bradford

The Old Windsor Baths

Morley Street,

Bradford BD7 1AQ

Friday 17th June 2011

10pm-6am

DJ's and further details to be announced shortly

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• Replies 74
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

DJ's now all finalised. Lineup includes - Ted Massey, Nige Brown, Bob Hinsley, Derek Pearson, Phil Dick, Gibby + guests

Just need to get the flyers printed

Over 20 Years after running it's last allniter - The Hole In The Wall Soul Club is back!

Phil

DJ's now all finalised. Lineup includes - Ted Massey, Nige Brown, Bob Hinsley, Derek Pearson, Phil Dick, Gibby + guests

Just need to get the flyers printed

Over 20 Years after running it's last allniter - The Hole In The Wall Soul Club is back!

Phil

Bloody hell Phil 20 years mate how time flys, PM sent think you know what about lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest topcatnumpty1

Anybody fancy a drink b4 ---the club is next door to a good real ale bar --The Titus Salt ---let me know ttimes etc.....

T.C. and Rani

Flyer attached

Love the flyer Phil thumbsup.gif It takes me back biggrin.gif

Count me in for this one thumbup.gif and now that I'm all grown up, I won't have to catch the last train from Leeds to Bradford (like I did in the 80's/early 90's) Me & my automobile will be there biggrin.gif

Cracking line-up thumbsup.gif

Event Title: Bradford All-Niter

Event Author: phild

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Fri 17 June 2011

-------------------------------------------------

New Bradford Allniter

The Basement Club

Tokyo Bradford

The Old Windsor Baths

Morley Street,

Bradford BD7 1AQ

Friday 17th June 2011

10pm-6am

DJ's and further details to be announced shortly

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

HHHhhmmmmmm....this one looks very inviiting Phil :thumbsup:

Plenty of time to get organised so hopefully this one can be on the "to do list":D

Guest Ste Brazil

The last ever night i attempted to go to, there was some poor sod stood outside the venue telling people it was cancelled, we walked past again a few hours later after going to some crappy club and he was still there!

Ste.

Guest topcatnumpty1

Count me in for this one thumbup.gif and now that I'm all grown up, I won't have to catch the last train from Leeds to Bradford (like I did in the 80's/early 90's) Me & my automobile will be there biggrin.gif

All grown up-------what is my name for you Ms H. ---All 4 ft.8 of you

T,C

Look forward to seeing you there Alison :thumbsup:

Whats the venue like inside, capacity etc?

Ste.

It's a nice size room with a legal capacity of around 400 but how it's laid out will look fine with 100+ in.

I'll try get some piccies and post them on here.

Phil

All grown up-------what is my name for you Ms H. ---All 4 ft.8 of you

T,C

I think you will find that you need a couple more inches & then some wink.gif and I bet it's not the first time someone's said that to you laugh.gif

No hard feelings T.C

from

The little un x biggrin.gif

Edited by Alison H

Hi Phil

What's the parking like round there these days?

Ali x

You enter the basement club form the Greaty Horton Rd side, and there's a big car park right opposite the entrance.

Here is the Google Maps link which shows the car park, with the entrance to the club directly behind you and up the street a couple hundred yards. Between The Sir Titus Salt and the venue formerly known as Queens Hall (now Flares :thumbsup: )

https://maps.google.c...,331.53,,0,5.64

Phil

Edited by phild

You enter the basement club form the Greaty Horton Rd side, and there's a big car park right opposite the entrance.

Here is the Google Maps link which shows the car park, with the entrance to the club directly behind you and up the street a couple hundred yards. Between The Sir Titus Salt and the venue formerly known as Queens Hall (now Flares :thumbsup: )

https://maps.google.c...,331.53,,0,5.64

Phil

Wow that's brill, though I did get carried away with the arrow's and ended up in pxssin Shipley laugh.gif

Yeah on my return journey I saw the Queens Hall sad.gif Still, it's ACE to be back in Bradford with a nighter thumbup.gif

Wow that's brill, though I did get carried away with the arrow's and ended up in pxssin Shipley laugh.gif

Yeah on my return journey I saw the Queens Hall sad.gif Still, it's ACE to be back in Bradford with a nighter thumbup.gif

It sure is.

I'll try get down and take some piccies of the venue. It's perfect for us lot - plenty of character and not too refined :thumbsup:

Guest topcatnumpty1

Bring it on Phil-----Really looking 4 ward to this ---hope to see people in The Titus Salt b4 from about 9 ish

T.C. and Rani

Not sure mate but sounds like a plan..

I will see who is up for it...

There'll be plenty of old faces from the Queens Hall days there.

There's a bunch meeting up in the Sir Titus Salt (pub next door) from about 8:30

Guest topcatnumpty1

We.ll be there Mr Cato ,would be nice if we could get Pip and a few more of the old Queens Hall lot to appear --even "Silky Blousegraves " might make an appearance????

T.C.

Hi Phil

Really looking forward to this new event Bradford could do with something like this event but I was wondering how the event will be managed? I think you have secured the basement area? but to get to that part of the club you need to go through the main club room? (not that we would know that our son has told us about the set up) how are you keeping the basement area for the 'Soulies' and what will happen at 3am when upstairs closes?!! are we going to have loads of 16-20 year olds fuelled with drink! trying to get in/spoiling the evening?

Hi,

We have a separate entrance to the building (at the back on Great Horton Road), we have separate door staff and a separate hand stamp. We also have our own door staff assisting the bouncers to ensure that only people we want in, get in.

Our crowd and the crowd from the main club upstairs are, and will be at all times, completely segregated. There is no way through to the basement club from the main club upstairs. That route will be all closed/shut off.

Also, we have no admission after 2am

So no worries whatsoever

Hope this sets your mind at ease?

Phil

Edited by phild

Hi Phil

Thanks for that - sounds like you have all bases covered on this one!!:thumbsup:

We will defo be there and we will be in spoons a little earlier.

I'll be in the Titus Salt for a swifty myself beforehand :yes:

See you next Friday :hatsoff2:

Phil

Can anyone give us any details regarding Parking , is there any parking close to the venue entrance ( Great Horton Rd)

And what are the dj times please.

Thanks

Carms

Hi Carms,

Big car park right opposite the entrance to the venue (Great Horton Road side)

DJ Times:

10:00pm - 11:00pm - Local Guests (with really good tunes!)

11:00pm - 12:00pm - Derek Pearson

12:00pm - 01:00am - Ted Massey

01:00am - 02:00am - Bob Hinsley

02:00am - 03:00am - Nige Brown

03:00am - 04:00am - Phil Dick

04:00am - 05:00am - The Willinghams

05:00am - 06:00am - Gibby

Should be good :lol:

Phil

DJ Times:

10:00pm - 11:00pm - Derek Watmough (Bolton)

11:00pm - 12:00pm - Derek Pearson (Bradford)

12:00pm - 01:00am - Ted Massey (Birmingham)

01:00am - 02:00am - Bob Hinsley (Bolton)

02:00am - 03:00am - Nige Brown (Stafford)

03:00am - 04:00am - Phil Dick (Bradford)

04:00am - 05:00am - The Willinghams (Manchester)

05:00am - 06:00am - Gibby (Halifax)

Gonna be a big thing!

Edited by phild