Salem Travelers, Kim Tolliver, Leevert Allison. - Free Post

Godzilla

Three 45s up for quick sale. Free shipping UK. Overseas please add £2 and I'll stand the rest. Very strict grading.

Payment by paypal as gift preferred but if that's problem we'll work around it. Feel free to ask questions by PM or email to: mistergodzilla@yahoo.com

Salem Travelers – Give Me Liberty Or Death - Cadet VG++ 35 HOLD

Not the later Cadet "Sermons and Spirituals" reissue that's often passed off as the real thing but a nice pale blue original. Fantastic group with a great song and one of the ones that paved the way for the recent acceptance of Gospel tunes on the Northern and R&B scenes. Often listed much higher.

post-1918-0-20562100-1302121699_thumb.jp

Salem Travelers.mp3

Kim Tolliver - I Caught You - GAR VG++ 25 SOLD

Funky Northern is the hot thing at the moment and this outing from KT has a similar feel to her 'I Don't Know What Foot To Dance On' but is more raw and in your face. Double sided promos are far more common but they omit the gorgeous ballad flip.

post-1918-0-61646600-1302120626_thumb.jp

kim tolliver.mp3

Leevert Allison - I Want To Give My Heart to You - Poncello Ex £25

A great underplayed uptempo R&B soul track. Last time I listed one of these (which was a while ago) I got loads of PMs - obviously becoming a popular number. Too cheap in 2009? Well it's the same price now...

post-1918-0-70121200-1302120666_thumb.jp

leevert allison.mp3

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Leevert Allison - I Want To Give My Heart to You - Poncello Ex £25

A great underplayed uptempo R&B soul track. Last time I listed one of these (which was a while ago) I got loads of PMs - obviously becoming a popular number. Too cheap in 2009? Well it's the same price now...

post-1918-0-70121200-1302120666_thumb.jp

leevert allison.mp3

Thanks for looking.

Brilliant record and a good price to yes.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!