Negative Feedback

Pete S

Here is a useful tip if you want to see someones negative feedback; say a seller has 5000 feedbacks and 20 negatives, to save you going all the way through pages and pages of comments, go here

www.toolhaus.org

and enter the seller name and it will bring up just the negatives and neautrals.

I would recommend you start by typing in this user name and reading in amazement

christianartifacts

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Here is a useful tip if you want to see someones negative feedback; say a seller has 5000 feedbacks and 20 negatives, to save you going all the way through pages and pages of comments, go here

www.toolhaus.org

and enter the seller name and it will bring up just the negatives and neautrals.

I would recommend you start by typing in this user name and reading in amazement

christianartifacts

I've had experience of this T**T. I had to spend months sending progressively more abusive and threatening emails before I finally got a record from him. I certainly wouldn't buy from him again.

Jordi

Social source share

Christianartifacts got kicked off Ebay around 12 months or so ago. He allways seemed to be selling so called unsorted soul and 45 collections ,shrink wrapped Lps which whe shrink wrapped himself and obscure soul 45s that cleared dancefloors in the north of England. Was allways blaming his "Rival sellers" for his bad feedbacks.

He started back up again under another name and got his positive feedback quickly up to 50 or so the same way as he did initially by buying milk tokens at $0.01. I cant remember what his new username was but he's probably been kicked off again since.

Edited by CRAIG W
Social source share

I BOUGHT 1500 RECORDS FROM HIM A FEW YEARS BACK AND THEY TURNED UP .THE BOTTOM HALF DOZEN THEY WERE PACKED IN BLOCKS OF 3 WERE SMASHED ONE WAS A DYNAMICS, THEN THE NEXT ONE WAS NOT BROKE IT WAS MELLOW EDWIN IN VG CON HA . TOLD ANORTHER QUEENSLAND LAD BRIAN WILLIAMS EBAY OZSOUL HE THEN BOUGHT 1200 THEY NEVER SHOWED SOMETIMES YA GET LUCKY JOHN IN DA SUN 36 SPRING HERE DAFT

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

immagine leaving someone bad feedback....and then getting this as his response BTW Jean Marie Demartin is a decent guy

https://db4.gemm.com/c/feedback.pl?&refno=8010106

all this guys feedback can be seen here

https://db4.gemm.com/c/feedback.pl?&seller=RADWL

I had a run in with the guy too....I thought better about leaving negative feedback... :thumbsup:

Edited by NASHEE
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert