Guest Dan

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I like it a lot. Never heard it before. Another great collins discovery...how the f*** do you keep doing it????

And I hope its not a 'shitty obscurity' like Gladys :D

watch it steve, the west midlands lot do travel, and they are armed

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

and what do you think of it?

SUPERB RECORD

BILLY DANIELS - WOE WOE WOE - LIBERTY55716

I CANT BLOODY FIND ONE...BEEN ON MY WANTS LIST FOR AGES

Social source share

:D:D:D

ha ha. last time i was in wales, mind, this bloke said he wanted to introduce me to his wife and his sister.

just the one woman there.

Social source share

SUPERB RECORD

BILLY DANIELS - WOE WOE WOE - LIBERTY55716

I CANT BLOODY FIND ONE...BEEN ON MY WANTS LIST FOR AGES

spot on miss-p and i agree!

seems to be quite hard to track down, too

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

spot on miss-p and i agree!

seems to be quite hard to track down, too

Its the b side of a record called that old black magic...but only on the Liberty release,

There is a Mercury release with a different B side...I know this...I nearly brought it :lol: I would have been well p*$$ed off if I had.

Social source share

I've been sending this one out on mp.3 covered up as Tony Middleton or Jay Lee Watkins "Hear My Song" for about three years....I love it ! Not that easy to find as you say. I have it on an Australian 45 and was first played it by a Jack Nitsche collector.

Oh and I like the Gladys 45 a lot too....

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

I've been sending this one out on mp.3 covered up as Tony Middleton or Jay Lee Watkins "Hear My Song" for about three years....I love it ! Not that easy to find as you say. I have it on an Australian 45 and was first played it by a Jack Nitsche collector.

Oh and I like the Gladys 45 a lot too....

oops...sorryI didnt know it was covered... :lol:

Social source share

Lol- not a problem to me. But sometimes you have to remove certain elements to prevent the prejudice from getting through. Tony Middleton's name has more chance of getting through than Billy Daniels! I'd just like to hear records like this played out more often.

Another 45 I featured in 'manifesto' I was sending out as a covered up mp.3 because the singer is German and (shock!) white. But it's a track I beleieve in and still think has potential. The strange world of Northern Soul indeed.

Social source share

anybody know this

what do you think?

nice vocal, slightly odd rhythm, be hard to dance to but i like it :lol:

Thats the bit I like best Steve :lol::lol: Sounds like the Animals :lol:

aaaargh...you've ruined it for me chalky :lol:

Vic Reeves does northern karaoke?

if chalky hadn't ruined it, you would have col :lol:

Edited by Dan
Social source share

Guest NASHEE

Lol- not a problem to me. But sometimes you have to remove certain elements to prevent the prejudice from getting through. Tony Middleton's name has more chance of getting through than Billy Daniels! I'd just like to hear records like this played out more often.

Another 45 I featured in 'manifesto' I was sending out as a covered up mp.3 because the singer is German and (shock!) white. But it's a track I beleieve in and still think has potential. The strange world of Northern Soul indeed.

Is It Peter Wynne - I'm a fool to want you...only released on German Polydor

Social source share

Thats the bit I like best Steve whistling.gif:P Sounds like the Animals :thumbsup:

Given that Billy Daniels was singing before Eric Burdon was out of nappies I think you need to think outside the box a bit Chalky! :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!