New Plays 'check 'em Out'

A few tips for you to check out.

1. KIM WESTON ANTHOLOGY An absolute monster double from Universal. I'm playing YOU CAN DO IT' Totally unreleased and sensational.

2. THE NOMADS -Have I The Right. No, not The Honeycombs hit,but a cover of the Chuck Cockerham anthem. And yes, the same group who cut 'Something's Bad'. A superb re-work out of South Carolina.

3. SONIA GRIER-Right Here, Right Now. Finally coming on a ltd 7" from Spirit Records. Excellent 70's style dance cut.

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

1. KIM WESTON ANTHOLOGY An absolute monster double from Universal. I'm playing YOU CAN DO IT' Totally unreleased and sensational.

2. THE NOMADS -Have I The Right. No, not The Honeycombs hit,but a cover of the Chuck Cockerham anthem. And yes, the same group who cut 'Something's Bad'. A superb re-work out of South Carolina.

3. SONIA GRIER-Right Here, Right Now. Finally coming on a ltd 7" from Spirit Records. Excellent 70's style dance cut.

Any sound files Kev :lol:

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

hi kev

can you supply some more info please. are they available yet?

Shane

Social source share

hi kev

can you supply some more info please. are they available yet?

Shane

The Nomads iws unreleased at present. Sonia Grier is on Spirit as a new release. Kim Weston just out on Universal cd.

Social source share

Track 3 in Kev's list can be heard here:

https://cdbaby.com/cd/soulproject

Track 4.

Very Drizabone with a hint of classic Philly. I likes it a lot personally.

Roger

Probably worth mentioning Roger the rest of the Cd is absolutely terrible, although agree that track is very nice.

If I remember rightly the cd features a Debbie Dobbins singing, assume the same that had some horrible 80's things played back in the day, if so she looks like she sings whistling.gif:thumbsup:

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!