Lolleatt Holloway "this Mans Arms" Long Version (100 Club Anniversary Single 6T11B)

Guest Soulpope

Guest Soulpope

May I ask listmembers to post Lolleatta Holloways "This Mans Arms" (released on 100 Club Anniversary single 6T11B), which is about a minute longer than the CD version

Thanks in advance

EC

Edited by Soulpope
Members shouldn't need constantly reminding that mp3's are not allowed for obvious reasons, either asking for them or posting them.
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Soulpope

David ,

thanks lot for helping out - it took me quite some time (actually since obtaining it in 1996) before realising that the Kent CD in question featured only a shortened version of this track - not a mention reg the original (running time) in the booklet either.......;-((

Best EC

Social source share

Guest Soulpope

Steve,

it's 1 minute longer . I believe you`re thinking of "Rainbow 71", which was issued at full lenght on the Kent Loleatta Holloway comp and saw as considerably shorter version release on Galaxy (actually "This man`s arms" was supposed being the B-Side of subject Galaxy 45).

Best EC

Social source share

Steve,

it's 1 minute longer . I believe you`re thinking of "Rainbow 71", which was issued at full lenght on the Kent Loleatta Holloway comp and saw as considerably shorter version release on Galaxy (actually "This man`s arms" was supposed being the B-Side of subject Galaxy 45).

Best EC

Is the UK issue of "Rainbow 71" on UA also shorter?

Social source share

• 6 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!