Ernie Andrews

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Why? They want to get as much money as possible for them. I always put mine on here and actually hardly ever put any soul records on ebay, prefer to sell them set sale.

Just thought Pete that everyone on here is a distant type of mate and you would do things for mates before you did something for someone you didnt know at all if you know what Im getting at.!

So go on and tell me to wise up and live in the real world! Im wating for it! :lol:

Social source share

As a mark of respect and common courtesy, here are some sales for all my mates on Soul Source before they go on Ebay:

HARRY SECOMBE: Hits From My Fair Lady (Philips EP) £4

ABBA: Waterloo (Swedish Polar 45) £8

MINIPOPS: Minipops Medley (Sony 45) £2

BILL HALEY: Rock Around The Clock (MCA Reissue 45) £4

HARRY BELAFONTE: Calypso (UK HMV EP) £4

E T MENSAH: Mensah Melodies (Decca EP) £20

RAVI SHANKAR: Joi Bangla (Apple 45) £8

MRS MILLS: It's Party Time With..... (UK Parlophone LP - withdrawn full-frontal nude sleeve) £1

RUSS CONWAY: At the Theatre (UK Columbia LP) £1

PINKY & PERKY: At The Seaside (UK MFP LP) 10p

MARY MILLINGTON: Invites You To Come Play (flexidisc given away with Whitehouse magazine) 50p

LAUREL & HARDY: Trail Of The Lonesome Pine (UK UA 45) £2

First come first served to all my mates on Soul Source! All unsold items will be advertised on Ebay at a starting price of 10p (for the lot).

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

Guest Matt Male

MINIPOPS: Minipops Medley (Sony 45) £2

An underplayed classic and still cheap i see, set to rocket in price now obviously...

Old Stafford sound :lol:

Social source share

"...everyone on here is a distant type of mate and you would do things for mates before you did something for someone you didnt know at all if you know what Im getting at..."

What - no takers on anything yet???

Fine lot of mates you all turned out to be! whistling.gif (have more bloody "mates" in a packet of condoms at this rate!)

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

I putmine on e bay coz unless they are worth £500 + they aint worth advertising on here :thumbsup:

Well I am really pleased with the record I got off you saturday Rick and it was only a tenner, best ten quid I have spent in ages whistling.gif

Social source share

Well I am really pleased with the record I got off you saturday Rick and it was only a tenner, best ten quid I have spent in ages whistling.gif

What did he sell you??, :thumbsup:

Social source share

Keep the boy happy?was it whistling.gif

nobody knows whats going on ( in my mind but me ) and I am convinced there are bagpipes in it

Edited by KarenC
Social source share

nobody knows whats going on ( in my mind but me ) and I am convinced there are bagpipes in it

Yep remember now,recently sold uk demo!!,keep the boy happy is the one to go for,got it on a lp brill,wanda` how much fer` yer` 45???anybody whistling.gif

Social source share

OMG i thought the Chiffons were yanks not jocks where are the bagpipe bits i will have to listen to a soundbyte whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

OMG i thought the Chiffons were yanks not jocks where are the bagpipe bits i will have to listen to a soundbyte whistling.gif

Bagpipes are not exclusively Scottish, although most countries had the sense to give them up a long time ago. You may have heard of Rufus Harley the black bagpipe playing US jazz musician. Or maybe not, what a nutter, he even wore a kilt.

I'm a bit worried about Gene selling up before he does his set on Saturday.

Social source share

Its probably not bagpipes but honest, it sounds like it to me :lol: I think I will give it a spin at soulville end of the month and see if anyone else thinks the same :thumbsup:

Social source share

Bagpipes are not exclusively Scottish, although most countries had the sense to give them up a long time ago. You may have heard of Rufus Harley the black bagpipe playing US jazz musician. Or maybe not, what a nutter, he even wore a kilt.

I'm a bit worried about Gene selling up before he does his set on Saturday.

was in Edinboro a few months ago and there was a few buskers, 1 was playing the BPs and was wearing all the regalia so i took a pic of him with the wife gave him the obligitory quid and he replied "well thank ya sir" in a right southern drawl. I asked him where he was from he replied "New Orleans Sir"

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

PINKY & PERKY: At The Seaside (UK MFP LP) 10p

Ive got pinky and perky sing the yellow submarine, it's briliant

lalalalalaaaaaaaaaa

Didn't they do a version of Swingin' On A Star as well? Possibly their most soulful track....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!