Rolls Royce Barnoldswick April 9Th

The first time that Joyce and I have been able to make the journey to Barnoldswick as it usually clashes with Route 61 where I am warm up DJ.

We were very impressed by Roman and Shaun when they did a spot at Tony the Hat's Northern Night at Batley in January and saw the change of date as an opportunity to see them on their own ground, plus Ian Gee and Jools Metcalf as guests being an added incentive. We were not disappointed, a wide variety of music from the start kept the feet moving, heard some new and some familiar tunes plus those which we rarely hear so a very enjoyable evening and well worth the 107 mile round trip and 3hrs of driving.:lol:

• Replies 1
  • Views 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi John, really good to meet yourself and Joyce, glad you enjoyed it, it certainly is agood ways from Barnsley to Barnoldswick, Joyce didnt waste a minute, arriving early she never left the dancefloor allnight, saturday was a change for us and numbers were very good, I will pass on youre comments to Shaun. Say hello to Platts Common and the Jump circular, I spent many a week staying with the Piergeses at one guest place, a Polish mining family, 3 beautiful daughters, and they took me down to the King Mojo, happy days, Thanks again for comments, we are back on Friday 27th May and then again on Saturday 27TH August, see you John, Roman

Source Advert