Brighton Soul Night

I know that this is probably in the wrong forum (sorry Mike) but does anybody have any information about a soul night in Brighton tonight?.I've got some people coming down and i have'nt got a scooby about where to go.(by the way if you missed the Masqueraders last week you missed something really special)

Regards Soulster22 whistling.gif

• Replies 6
  • Views 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Friday 7th October 2005 An Evening of Northern Soul

Hanbury Ballroom, 83 St Georges' Road, Kemp Town, Brighton

10.00 pm - 2.00 am

£4 B4 11.00 pm; £5 after

DJs: The Soul Sisters, Steve McMahon, Stuart Trevelion, Steve Woolston & Simon Bridger

If you are looking for some where on Saturday in the London area, I can recommend this

Friday 7th October 2005 An Evening of Northern Soul

Hanbury Ballroom, 83 St Georges' Road, Kemp Town, Brighton

10.00 pm - 2.00 am

£4 B4 11.00 pm; £5 after

DJs: The Soul Sisters, Steve McMahon, Stuart Trevelion, Steve Woolston & Simon Bridger

If you are looking for some where on Saturday in the London area, I can recommend this

Gotta tell you that you've saved my life there.Will probably do the Saturday thing as we've got soulies down for the weekend and i don't fancy staying in and watching the x factor. whistling.gif

Regards Soulster22 :thumbsup:

Gotta tell you that you've saved my life there.Will probably do the Saturday thing as we've got soulies down for the weekend and i don't fancy staying in and watching the x factor. whistling.gif

Regards Soulster22 :thumbsup:

See you there then, say hello to Graham and me, attaching two photo's one before and one after the surgery

post-299-1128676158_thumb.jpg

and one of Graham - he's on the left, he didn't need surgery.

Where are the Soulies down from? My home town is Manchester, or Madchester as my children call it, now living in Bushey

Lorraine

See you there then, say hello to Graham and me, attaching two photo's one before and one after the surgery

post-299-1128676158_thumb.jpg

and one of Graham - he's on the left, he didn't need surgery.

Where are the Soulies down from? My home town is Manchester, or Madchester as my children call it, now living in Bushey

Lorraine

Hi lorraine,they are from Milton Keynes. (my home town)

but i'm currently living and working in Brighton.try to do a soul do every weekend and it just happens that there is a do here tonight.(RSG next Friday)

Regards Harry ( Soulster 22 ) :lol: