Rare Soul Night in Bournemouth 15 Jan 05

Being the boring bint/nauseating bimbo I am I'm going to flog this weekend party shindig like my life depended on it. So shoot me bsmoke3.gif

Some of the very best record collections shall grace the decks believe me! Plus of course the chance to visit the prettiest Towns of Poole and Bournemouth into the bargain.

FREE entry - very cheap 3 star overnight/weekend B&B if you fancy hitting the January sales...

40birthdaysmall.jpg

I shall be annoyingly bumping this thread regularly woohoo2.gif

signs-bump.gif

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi soulgirl, i will with great pleasure tell Phil that his surname is spelt in the French way (the fella has some great records by the way, some he learned off me...lol).

Sounds a great evening have a ball, only wish that i could make the trip.

Yours Brett

Hi soulgirl, i will with great pleasure tell Phil that his surname is spelt in the French way (the fella has some great records by the way, some he learned off me...lol).

Sounds a great evening have a ball, only wish that i could make the trip.

Yours Brett

Excuse me? What on earth could you possibly be doing on 15 January that means you cannot visit Bournemouth?

Steve C i keep telling Phil to spend some of his Golf winnings and buy a PC (i would enjoy his input), but he tells me that he needs all the spare he has to feed his "Vinyl habit" !

Do you know Soulgirl, your dammned right, i think i may arrange something with my soul brother Phillip and see what i can do.

YIPEEEEE.gif

I shall see you in Bournemouth in January then!

Guest SteveC

Steve C i keep telling Phil to spend some of his Golf winnings and buy a PC (i would enjoy his input), but he tells me that he needs all the spare he has to feed his "Vinyl habit" !

He's got to win at golf first before he gets any prize money ;-))

Soulgirl cancel the whole thing.........and do not come back untill you have re-written the whole thing a hundred times..........Geezz the people we get in here............ :) smiley without emotipad dangly affair.