Soulchoons @ The Mill (Croston) Easter Special(12Hr Charity Alldayer) Sunday 24Th April

Easter Sunday Special 24th April 1pm-1am

Playing the best in Northern, 70's Crossover & Motown

12hrs of great music For just £5

All of the events at the mill are charity events and all profits from this one will be going to a local Hospice "Queenscourt".

We Have a top line up of guest dj's from around the country making the trip to make it a brilliant day.

Guest DJ's

KEV SUCH (Cream Cracker & Kettering Alldayer)

JOOLS METCALFE (Harold Club)

LAWRENCE GRIMSHAW (Harold Club)

DAVE HAIZELDEN (Ex Southport & Kent)

Resident DJ's

Danny Clegg, Carol Gilboy, Rod Clegg

Nice room, Great crowd of people, Great atmosphere, Great sound system

Hope to see you down there.

Danny

post-7322-0-88893700-1302772052_thumb.jp

Edited by Soulchoons
  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Danny & Rod

Looking forward to our trip to the Mill, there is around 15/20 of us coming to give you the support at this fantastic venue.

Kev & Gloria

Hi Kev & Gloria,

It will be good to see you both again and catch up. dont forget to bring your wellingbough tickets with you. you will defo sell quite a few. should be a great day. alot of people talking about it.

see you soon

Danny :hatsoff2:

Yeah there is loads on on the 24th more than ever i think. Dj's from all ends of the country with there followers in hand, so should make out to be a fantastic day/night. Don't forget to bring some extra pocket money to buy your Wellingborough tickets, now that is an alldayer not to be missed.

see you soon

Dannythumbsup.gif

Yeah there is loads on on the 24th more than ever i think. Dj's from all ends of the country with there followers in hand, so should make out to be a fantastic day/night. Don't forget to bring some extra pocket money to buy your Wellingborough tickets, now that is an alldayer not to be missed.

see you soon

Dannythumbsup.gif

this is gonna be a top day,hope we dont get lost this time :boxing::D:thumbsup:

Guest alfroggy

Looking forward to The Mill like I always do...Quality Dj line up[Top Drawer]....Plenty of People attending going by the interest and

why not Class Djs, Great venue,Lovely People/Atmosphere....and our REET as plenty of bread in so I don't have to NIP FOR A

LOAF......NIL SATIS [FROGGY] :hatsoff2:

Guest kev such

Afternoon Danny, Rod and Carol.

Well thats another weekend almost over, so its countdown to the up and coming one now.

Having spoken to the usual suspects at The Soul Cake last night it looks like you've got a good sized gang coming up from Northants, I do hope the Mill has enough food in for Sunday breakfast.

Also know of a few people having spoken to them who are attending from nearer to you, so all in all its looking like its shaping up to be a cracking day on the 24th.

2nd trip to Croston for me and Karen, so with Colin and Lindas 25th on Friday also its a busy weekend.

See you all Sunday, traffic permitting we will be there from the off.

Regards

Kev ( dont do modern) Such and Karen

Edited by kev such

You must have read my mind Carol blink.gif , only saying to Julie, hope the sweety man brings plenty . Looking forward to Sunday, be setting of around 12, we`ve our booked a room, so we`ll see you all Sunday. Oh Danny talking to Rod the other week at Barlick RR, said you`ve got Rose Battiste`s I MISS MY BABY, any chance you can bring it to play during the night session :thumbup: love it....once again see you all Sunday

Guest kev such

As usual I left it 'til the last minute, luckily managed to get a room but she did say that there were only a couple left.

Sounds like there's going to be loads of "tired" people at breakfast Monday morning :thumbsup:

Best make sure Im up bright and early Monday morning, before the mad rush and just half a sausage and a couple of beans are left for breakfast. Or failing that I'll just knacker you all out so you wont have the energy to go to breakfast and there'll surely be enough for me.:)

Kev ( Dont do modern) Such

Thats Brilliant Kev and Gloria many thanks

DJ times for Sunday

1300-1400 Rod

1400-1500 Carol

1500-1550 Dave

1550-1640 Lawrence

1640-1730 Jools

1730-1820 Kev

1820-1910 Danny

1910-2000 Lawrence

2000-2050 Rod

2050-2140 Carol

2140-2230 Dave

2230-2320 Jools

2320-0010 Kev

0010-0100 Danny

Hope these are ok for everybody.

See you Sunday

Danny

This time tomorrow ill be setting up ready for a great afternoon and night. records sorted just gotta get the equipment ready now.

keith fletcher and Babs are coming over to visit after his sunday soul show on BBC radio Lancashire.

see you tomorrow

Danny :thumbsup:

Edited by Soulchoons

This time tomorrow ill be setting up ready for a great afternoon and night. records sorted just gotta get the equipment ready now.

keith fletcher and Babs are coming over to visit after his sunday soul show on BBC radio Lancashire.

see you tomorrow

Danny thumbsup.gif

hi danny ,post code please for the sat nav.

lawrence