Central Soul Club @ The Union Rowing Club Nottingham...saturday April 23Rd....easter Saturday

CENTRAL SOUL @ THE NOTTINGHAM & UNION ROWING CLUB....

TRENTSIDE

WEST BRIDGFORD

NOTTINGHAM

NG2 5FA

NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN NIGHT ACROSS THE BOARD WITH OPEN BOX MUSIC POLICY............OVO...

EASTER SATURDAY APRIL 23RD............8PM.....1.0AM.........£4.00 OTD....

GUEST DJ.......MOLDIE........HAMPSHIRE......

WARM UP...............DI....& .......JIM.....

RESIDENT DJ'S........GARY WALL...(CO-PROMOTER)........JOHNO...

WE WELCOME MOLDIE FOR HIS FIRST VISIT TO THE CENTRAL UNION THIS EASTER BANK HOLIDAY SATURDAY, ALSO A NEW RESIDENT JOHNO AND JIM IS BACK BUT WITH DI DOUBLE DECKING......................A FIRST NOT TO BE MISSED.....8PM---9-15PM

THE VENUE....

LARGE WOODEN DANCE FLOOR......................SPACIOUS BALCONY OVERLOOKING THE RIVER.......PLENTY OF PARKING WAY PAST THE TRENT END....

GOOD SIZED BAR........CAPACITY 250........ORIGIONAL STAGE FROM THE 60'S........ CHECK OUT THE LIST OF ACT'S THAT APPEARED AT THE UNION THERE IS A BOARD LISTING THEM ALL AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE STAGE........

THIS IS A UNIQUE VENUE WITH AN ATMOSPHERE THAT WILL TAKE YOU BACK TO THOSE 60'S HALCYON DAYS OF SOUL MUSIC..........:ohmy:

SO THE SCENE IS SET LET'S HOPE ITS A GOOD WEATHER DAY THE SETTING IS SO GOOD AT THE UNION WHEN THE SUN SET'S OVER THE RIVER, BACKED .... WITH SOME GREAT TUNE'S FROM OUR DJ'S...........

SEE YOU ALL A WEEK SATURDAY.......hatsoff2.gif

REGARDS MAL....................TEL.......07778797800

Edited by Arabica
  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Mall got this one booked in diary not sure if i have heard a spot from Moldie so looking forward to that . Now Jim & Di :hatsoff2: this is one not to be missed been waiting for this for some time gonna be fireworks thats for sure and what with Gaz and Johno also spinning some tunes my god this is gonna be a good one see ya on Trentside .. Mark (Bam)

Edited by Guest

Hi Mall got this one booked in diary not sure if i have heard a spot from Moldie so looking forward to that . Now Jim & Di :boxing: this is one not to be missed been waiting for this for some time gonna be fireworks thats for sure and what with Gaz and Johno also spinning some tunes my god this is gonna be a good one see ya on Trentside .. Mark (Bam)

Hi Bam

Yes got a good lineup for this one looking forward to next Saturday will be down Trentside Friday as well :D

Regards Mal

looking fwd to my first dj spot in nottingham...heard lots of great things about this venue.... :hatsoff2:

has anybody got a link to the flyer plz..cant find it anywhere

regards moldie

Edited by Guest

Hi Malc.

You'll have a great night with Moldie on, he is one of the best, just sorry I can't be there (mind you I didn't see Westcoast Soulstars in those tunes :))

don't forget to show him the proper reds ground.

Barry

Hi Malc.

You'll have a great night with Moldie on, he is one of the best, just sorry I can't be there (mind you I didn't see Westcoast Soulstars in those tunes :))

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS BARRY.....IVE BEEN SORTING MY TUNES OUT ALL DAY....NARROWED THEM DOWN TO 4 BOXES AND TWO RECORD BAGS LOLOLOL

don't forget to show him the proper reds ground.

HOW FUNNY IS THAT...THE LAST TIME I WAS AT FORESTS GROUND THERE WAS MORE UTD FANS IN IT THEN HOME FANS

Barry

REGARDS MOLDIE

Its that time again already. A night down the Central. Seeing that i have some tunes left i asked Gaz & Mall if i could do the warm up....they kindly said yes only this time i have the Mrs with me ohmy.gif:lol::ohmy: . God help me....or should i say god help you lot :lol: :lol: :lol: . Nowt flash, fussy or mega bucks tunes just good honest soul from us.....Oh yeah there will be some RnB :):thumbsup: . We might even play something everbody knows :hypo: . . So looking forward to another great night down by The Trent....Oh yeah & double decking with Di :thumbup:

Well i for one is looking forward to this Saturday !! the last time i heard Moldie play was in Pete Sirrells apartment at prestatyn about 3 yrs ago and what a set he did lol !!

also be good to welcome Jono on the team !

And with a sad heart to hear Jim for the last time !! Dont do it Jim !! but on a positive note looking forward to Di playing at the central !!

See you all Saturday !!

Well i for one is looking forward to this Saturday !! the last time i heard Moldie play was in Pete Sirrells apartment at prestatyn about 3 yrs ago and what a set he did lol !!

BLOODY HELL WHAT AN AFTERNOON THAT WAS...I HAVE LOTSA NEW TUNES SINCE THAT WEEKEND..WAS A STORMER OF A DAY

See you all Saturday !!

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS

ATB MOLDIE

also be good to welcome Jono on the team !

And with a sad heart to hear Jim for the last time !! Dont do it Jim !! but on a positive note looking forward to Di playing at the central !!

See you all Saturday !!

:rolleyes: I am actually double decking with Jono in May...maybe you forgot....might just keep me toe in after that who knows :rolleyes:

im glad you liked it...wait till you see the after event one lololol

regards moldie

Oh shite i will make sure i'm on my best behaviour :thumbup: fancy a little boogie to Roy Hamilton she makes me wonna dance anyone up for giving it a spin beer.gif

Guest jonnysoul

Really looking forward to Saturday!!!:thumbup: Got a few new tunes to play so there will be something for everyone :D

Can't wait too see what Jim and Di have in store for us ph34r.gif

See Ya there

JONO

Oh shite i will make sure i'm on my best behaviour :thumbup: fancy a little boogie to Roy Hamilton she makes me wonna dance anyone up for giving it a spin beer.gif

yeah why not...ill put it in my box tonite :D

atb moldie

Looking forward to this one, good to see Moldie behind the decks thumbsup.gif would be nice to hear bobby day-pretty little girl next door, clay hammond -dance little girl hatsoff2.gif

ill bring bobby day with me..come up and remind me to play it

regards moldie

Hi Mall got this one booked in diary not sure if i have heard a spot from Moldie so looking forward to that . Now Jim & Di :thumbsup: this is one not to be missed been waiting for this for some time gonna be fireworks thats for sure and what with Gaz and Johno also spinning some tunes my god this is gonna be a good one see ya on Trentside .. Mark (Bam)

HI BAM

WELL THIS LOOKS GOOD FOR THE WEEKEND AND WITH THIS EARLY SUMMER WEATHER WHAT A VENUE TO BE AT..........shades.gif SIPPING COOL BEER..:D OUT ON THE BALCONY LISTENING TO SOME GREAT SOUL TUNES WATCHING THE RIVER FLOW DOWN STREAM...................THEN RUNNING IN TO DANCE TO A FAV RECORD..................GREAT......

SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET THERE.............................MALL

ill bring bobby day with me..come up and remind me to play it

regards moldie

:thumbsup:

Oh shite i will make sure i'm on my best behaviour :)fancy a little boogie to Roy Hamilton she makes me wonna dance anyone up for giving it a spin :thumbup:

:thumbsup:

Oh yeah there will be some RnB . . So looking forward to another great night down by The Trent....Oh yeah & double decking with Di

:thumbup:

hi there

any news on the dj running order plz?

atb moldie

Hi Moldie

Dj lineup..............For Going to a Happening.............Central Soul @ The Union..........On a Sunny Saturday Evening April 23........:thumbup:

8pm.........9.15pm.............Di......&......Jim..............A first for sure.....

9.15pm........10.30pm............Gary Walll..........Co-promoter.....

10.30pm.........11.45pm..........Moldie........Hampshire......A first Time at the Central....

11.45pm.........1.0am...........Johno...........Our New Resident

So a great lineup for our 11th Event down at the Union.............................

Regards........Mal............:thumbsup:

Edited by Arabica

Hi Moldie

Dj lineup..............For Going to a Happening.............Central Soul @ The Union..........On a Sunny Saturday Evening April 23........:lol:

8pm.........9.15pm.............Di......&......Jim..............A first for sure.....

9.15pm........10.30pm............Gary Walll..........Co-promoter.....

10.30pm.........11.45pm..........Moldie........Hampshire......A first Time at the Central....

11.45pm.........1.0am...........Johno...........Our New Resident

So a great lineup for our 11th Event down at the Union.............................

Regards........Mal............:no:

great stuff...i cant wait...the tunes will be hotter than the weather

regards moldie

Hi Moldie, :thumbup:

With all the requests you're getting it looks like you're going to be very busy.:ohmy: If your set at Sussex Soul Club (See ) is anything to go by we're in for a hot night at the Central Soul Club. :no::lol: It will be nice to see Di behind the decks with Jim biggrin.gif and I'm also looking forward to Johnos' first night, he certainly knows how to play a set. Finally not forgetting Gaz, well what can you say? (A lot really but I won't go in to that) laugh.gifbiggrin.gif Always delivers good mixes. :lol:

David Dee :lol:

post-19326-0-12751500-1303410812_thumb.j

Guest gail66

Finally not forgetting Gaz, well what can you say? (A lot really but I won't go in to that) :lol: :lol: Always delivers good mixes. :thumbsup:

is this what you mean Dave "melons" see you all Saturday x

Edited by gail66

hi Mall looking forward to saturday nite always a great nite at the union. it will be great to see Moldie always plays a great set bringing over the Grantham possie

cu later

Mick Jay & Teresa

be great to see you as always

regards moldie

great stuff...i cant wait...the tunes will be hotter than the weather

regards moldie

Hi Moldie

Its a smashing morning up in Nottingham we had a red hot day yesterday at the City Ground so the scene is set for back to back enjoyment.....................At the Central Union Soul Club............ we will be there from 6.30pm you can tie your yacht up right outside........:thumbsup:

See you later safe journey.....

Mal

Hi Moldie

Its a smashing morning up in Nottingham we had a red hot day yesterday at the City Ground so the scene is set for back to back enjoyment.....................At the Central Union Soul Club............ we will be there from 6.30pm you can tie your yacht up right outside........:thumbsup:

See you later safe journey.....

Mal

good mornin mal

im leaving around 10 am...gotta post some sales then taking a slow drive up.....stopping for food then ill be outside the venue at around 6.30

is there anything you need me to bring?.....spare decks...stylus...headphones etc etc

its very warm here too...been awake since 7am.....thought there was roadworks outside but it was the mrs snoring

regards moldie

Hi all....... been painting the sodding fence all morning and now had enough so sent the mrs in town so i can have a break shhh.gif looking forward to a great night at Central crackin dj line up it sure is gonna be a hot one . Must get back outside and do a bit more see ya all later..... mark (Bam)