spinning 100s soul sounds 60s classics motown r n b crossover club sounds

at st dominics

crawhall road

byker bridge

newcastle upon tyne

next door to blackfriars hall opp tanners arms pub

tel 0191 2329315

admission £3 8pm-12.45am club closes 1am

friendly atmosphere reasonably priced bar dvd footage showing live footage of acts at back of stage while djs play their sets

taxi rank riverside 100yds from venue

this month is a charity event and money raised will go to the british heart foundation i am doing this as i had a heart attack in 2009 and i am just trying to raise afew pounds to help the heart foundation raise cash to help people with heart problems. i have a stenth now fitted to my heart and they helped me back to full fitness if it wasnt for the nurses and hospital staff this would be an invite to a funderal not a soul club i do hope you will come and support this charity event.

cheers richie

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Please come along to a worthy night of across the board music, and even better why not support the British Heart Foundation. Cd's will be on sale for £1.00 only with all proceeds donated to the British Heart Foundation with tunes that have been played over the years. The cd's will be limited so get their early and once again support a worthy cause.

See you all soon :thumbsup:

Guest soulbags1

hin dave and sue dont forget the norton pies for the event on 30th just keep them at the door they will be safe in my hands thanx for doing the cds really appreciate it see you on 30th mate cheers richie :thumbsup:

Definitely coming along to this, looking forward to putting a face to a few names on here and listening to some quality music!

Callum

Hello Callum, look forward to meeting you. Going to be a cracker and I will play you Grover Pruitt

Edited by Dsoulie
Guest smc66

Cheers Richie - I asked you to do this event for the British Heart Foundation to mark the 20th anniversary of losing my dad to a heart attack. I dont want any credit but it was my idea, my wish and it is me who has done all the arranging with the british heart foundation.l I have the buckets, banner and balloons to bring to the do. I have also been advertising and handing out fliers. Please dont ignore the reason i requested this do in the first place!

I have now completed the Cd's that hopefully will help contribute to a fine and worthy organisation The British Heart Foundation. Please remember that more people with heart problems live longer due to all the technology that is around today, but all this needs additional funding so every penny counts. Cd's are only £1.00 with tunes that have been played by the dj's at That beat 'n' rhythm and are limited to 20 copies.

See you all there thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest micky p

hi richie mate , what a grand neet mate and you done a hell of a set ! i think i danced for most of it and vicki had a great time as well ! we will be back next month, we have been away too long and im a born dancer and cant stay away from the dance floor for long lol ! will there be much northern played at the whq ! is tommy trent doin it ? all the best micky and vicki p

Source Advert