Judy Freeman -hold On -long Version

Heard the great version of this played the other week--but can't really find out if it is "available" or un-issued, someone sugested it is a French lp track ? If you haven't heard it it carries on where the standard RCA 7" finishes for about another 2 mins. or so. Anybody got one or a sound file ? HELP

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Strange...Judy Freeman ends the track on the 7" with an earth shattering echoing "HOLD ON" with no musical backing..how is it extended from that?

Would be interested in hearing it one of my all time fav's

Geeooooordie

It's an extra bit in the middle mate, lovely instrumental groove that really lifts it

Social source share

Heard the great version of this played the other week--but can't really find out if it is "available" or un-issued, someone sugested it is a French lp track ? If you haven't heard it it carries on where the standard RCA 7" finishes for about another 2 mins. or so. Anybody got one or a sound file ? HELP

Unissued acetate LP.

I beleive that it was bought on ebay by one of our European soul fans (forgot who sorry) who later sold it to Greg. Not sure were it went after Greg sold up, maybe he still has it as I dont think Greg sold everything any way.

There is a dodgy unissued CD compilation that has been doing the rounds for a couple of years that has it on too.

BigO is right its the extra bit in the middle, that is bloody wonderful, almost sounds Modern - ish, wernt they a rock group any way ????.

Russ

Social source share

I'll post mine as soon as I get to it past the building works mate, besides it will make a change you not beating me to a toon right in front of my eyes Kenneth!!!!!!!

Ye` but you got it in the end,Mr O.... whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Cheers for posting it Neil.

Greg sent this reply, Ken.

nah i don't have a soundfile but i did do a dub for Mike Hughes, tell him to ask Mike.

hey kenny! you still wearing them dodgy football tops? lol.

Social source share

Cheers for posting it Neil.

Greg sent this reply, Ken.

nah i don't have a soundfile but i did do a dub for Mike Hughes, tell him to ask Mike.

hey kenny! you still wearing them dodgy football tops? lol.

Sometimes!!! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!