for sale / swap / trade

hi ive been searching through my record box and come up with several records that i dont play anymore and wondered if anyone else would be interested in them , theres a mix of stuff here

i am willing to trade , swap , part exchange for most things should there be anything you would like ( 7" lp cd's etc) but no beat ballads / slowies / funk

anything you would like to hear please let me know and i can play it down the phone t

1 jay wiggins - forgive then forget /my lonely girl - ipg records- mint

2 wesley page - you turn me around / blame it on your love - rojac - ex

4 sue darby - call me / cant get enough of you baby - abc w/label promo- ex

5 little anthony - never again / hurt - dcp - ex

6 bobby sheen - the way of love / the shelter of your arms - capitol demo - ex

7 charles spurling - you'd be suprised the way i love you / mr cool - king -sl label

wear on b and 5 written in pen on a side

8 bettye scott - good feeling /down down down - teako - ex

9 high voltage - country road / same - columbia white demo ex

10 the entertainers iv - temptation walk / shake shake shale - dove ex

11 gene diamond - lonely drifter / till the end of time - mothers records - ex

12 the delacardos - they put a spell on you / a fool for you - atlantic red / white demo - ex

13 the jackson 5 - you dont have to be over 21 / some girls want me - dynamo w/l with lyric sheet pre motown ex

14 gene chandler - think nothing about it / wish you were here - reo - ex

15 ruth christie - this year / whal'll you do - tide records - ex

16 jimmy garland you made a promise / baby one more time - festival - vg plus +

17 lesley miller - you got a way of bringing out my tears / gren beret - rca victor w/ label writing on label ex minus

18 shane martin - yours so young / same - epic white demo 1 side ex other marked

19 joey kaye - bundle of joy / johnny bon bonney - empire vg has surface marks on bundle side listed for 200 on manships this plays nice

20 billie dearborne - you need me to love you /macdougal street blues - bell demo ex minus some marks still plays great b side has sellotape mark listed for 150 on manships for stock copy

21 orsa lia - secret place / chain of lifeex minus / vg ++ rca victor demo chain side has label damage

please email davidwapples@yahoo.co.uk if there is anything you would be interested in

many thanks

david

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!