Embassy Club. Sheffield

Guest Barry Holland

Guest Barry Holland

The next soul night at the Embassy, this saturday 30th April.

Classic northern soul and motown.

Guest D.J.'s

Paul Littlewood (Grange & Wickersley)

Ray France (Griffin Suite)

Charlie Warhurst (Victory Club)

Resident D.J.'s

Doug Leak (Rotherham)

Barry Holland (Kay Gee Bee)

More info. on events page.

See you there, Doug Wendy, Barry and Ann, KTF.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The next soul night at the Embassy, this saturday 30th April.

Classic northern soul and motown.

Guest D.J.'s

Paul Littlewood (Grange & Wickersley)

Ray France (Griffin Suite)

Charlie Warhurst (Victory Club)

Resident D.J.'s

Doug Leak (Rotherham)

Barry Holland (Kay Gee Bee)

More info. on events page.

See you there, Doug Wendy, Barry and Ann, KTF.

Hi Barry,

thanks asking me along as a guest DJ at the last Soul Night at the Embassy, me n Sue had a ball :ohmy:. Gutted we can't make this one :(, jetting of to the Canery Islands :shades:.

If you have'nt been to this fantastic venue get your selfs along, you won't be dissapointed, the Embassy's it got it all. Great friendly atmosphere, large dance floor, ample seating area, cheap bar, secure O T R parking & a superb DJ line up :lol: :lol: :Dbeer.gif:g:.

Hope you & Doug have realy great night Barry :ohmy:, see you when we get back, Dave & Sue king.gif:D.

Guest Barry Holland

Hi Barry,

thanks asking me along as a guest DJ at the last Soul Night at the Embassy, me n Sue had a ball :thumbup:. Gutted we can't make this one :(, jetting of to the Canery Islands :shades:.

If you have'nt been to this fantastic venue get your selfs along, you won't be dissapointed, the Embassy's it got it all. Great friendly atmosphere, large dance floor, ample seating area, cheap bar, secure O T R parking & a superb DJ line up :lol: :lol: :Dbeer.gif:thumbup:.

Hope you & Doug have realy great night Barry :yes:, see you when we get back, Dave & Sue king.gif:lol:.

Don't get too burnt Dave,:lol: I'm only jealous.:yes: Will defo have a great time, see you soon, Barry, KGB, KTF.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: