New Sounds

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Any idea of the value?

hi ted, this is already up here, on another post but i was told a few years back that it was worth at least £100,...funny, i got my copy off richard searling and he told me he had a whole stash of them in his world famous "garage":wicked: bearing in mind how rare the original release is, and how long ago the p-vine re-issue came out, perhaps the price suggested is not far off the mark ( if its a shrinkwrapped copy ):thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Adrian

The last couple I've seen go on ebay where around £40

The last original on Turbo i've seen was about £220

Anyone remind me who else done a later version of Having you Around? Sure I got or heard a faster version but can't place it....

Social source share

Guest Darks

The last couple I've seen go on ebay where around £40

The last original on Turbo i've seen was about £220

Anyone remind me who else done a later version of Having you Around? Sure I got or heard a faster version but can't place it....

Skullsnaps?

Social source share

Isnt the turbo sound quality inferioir to the Pvine?

Hi Adam

Apparantly the Japanese guys re-mastered it to upgrade the inferior sound quiality on the Turbo lp

Never had the Turbo but Gaz S has and confirmed it by selling it and buying the p-vine..i had the p-vine and it sounded dam good to my ears .:hypocrite:

Social source share

Well all you underpricers on here :lol: i didnt even put a sales thread up and it was sold for £80 and could have sold 3 or 4, may be the price should be a ton :yes:

was i right or not dear friend?:thumbsup: now then, if someone wants to sort out a copy of "tick-tock" for richard, he might let you into his garage :thumbsup::lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert