Guest belly chest profile photo

Shaw Lane Rugby/cricket Club 29/4/2011

Guest belly chest profile photo
Posted

A Huge thank you to everyone who came to Shaw Lane last night and made it a very memoriable night

little elliot started things off with an eye opening set that had everyone there either dancing or foot tapping, brilliant, and a rain check for some of the "older" D.J,s to watch out because this lad is coming up and comeing up fast.

The Fantastic Ian Gee then stepped up to the plate and spun some truley delectable tunes which continued to take the place to new hights Which had the floor packed ,so much so that people were dancing in any space they could find including the patio outside !!!!!.

Steve White had a hugh task following Mr Gee but equaled it superbly continuing to keep the floor bouncing and every body with smiles and grins all round

As i have said a HUGH thank you to every one who came traveling far and wide to make the opening night a truly memorable experiance

the next date for The Griffin Suite Shaw Lane Barnsley is Friday July29th when the Special Guest D.J,s will be Barnsleys Own "Dek Greenhough" & "Yocky"

So if you have been thinking about making the trip to Shaw Lane i would strongly recommend it

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED

thanks

post-9566-0-80705000-1304164984_thumb.jp post-9566-0-62877600-1304165073_thumb.jp post-9566-0-93190600-1304164838_thumb.jp

heres the link to the photos i took (just click on it )https://picasaweb.google.com/ianbower1/ShawLane2942011?authkey=Gv1sRgCKrgltab2s39fA&feat=directlink

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

:thumbsup: brilliant night ian, me and wendy really enjoyed it as you say all dj,s hit the right spots for a very appreciative crowd, top venue make sure you come to the next one. friday 29th july k.t.f

:lol::thumbsup::lol:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

a superb first night and well worth the trip home to yorkshire :lol: .. easy to get to , smart venue .. lovely folk running it .. with great music all night :thumbsup: ... just remember to turn the heating off next time lol :thumbsup: .. roll on next ' un .. a winner of a place...

pete n' susan ktf

BLACKHEART SOUL NOTTINGHAM .. MAY 13TH .. ROB SMITH, JASON ROBERTS, MITCH N' CASPER www.blackheartsoul.co.uk ALL NIGHTER 22ND OCTOBER £8.00

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hello All

Just to reiterate what Pete said. Absolute top notch venue, sound system par excellence as to be expected from Mr West and a great crowd in.

Fabulous all round and a first night to be well pleased with. My thanks to Mike, Ray and Ian for inviting me down to do a spot, enjoyed every minute of it.

See you all soon.

KTF

Ian G

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Agree with whats been said :thumbsup: great venue , great sounds , relaxed friendly atmosphere . Well done to all concerned :lol: .. Sure shaw lane will go from strength to strength :thumbsup:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

We had a great night at shaw lane thanks alot for inviting Elliot to spin a few records for you and really nice to see some of the EMSC there. hatsoff2.gif

we'll definitely be back soon :ohmy:

tek care and thanks again

Scott n Elliot :lol:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Elliot played a great set.hes a little star.:D :D

mr gee...:yes::D awsome. k.t.f x

Share this forum post

soul source url
  1. The Griffin Suite Shaw Lane Rugby Club Shaw Lane Barnsley S70 6Hz
    Events Archive by Guest belly chest on Tue 26 Jul 2011
    • 9 / 1447
    • Soulray on 30 Jul 2011
  2. The Griffin Suite Shaw Lane Rugby Club Barnsley S70 6Hz
    Events Archive by Guest belly chest on Tue 26 Apr 2011
    • 11 / 1352
    • belly chest on 29 Apr 2011
  3. Shaw Lane Cc
    Events Archive by iansgee on Wed 27 Apr 2011
    • 2 / 703
    • CATSEYES on 28 Apr 2011
  4. Shaw Lane Soul Night
    Lookbacks Archive by Soulray on Wed 03 Aug 2011
    • 2 / 634
    • casper on 07 Aug 2011
  5. Marlena Shaw - Lets Wade In The Water
    Record Wants by Guest on Mon 01 Aug 2005
    • 4 / 1090
    • Rich Walker on 10 Aug 2005
  6. Nigel Shaw Tribute Collection At Catacombs Anniversary
    Events Archive by Guest on Wed 12 Jul 2006
    • 7 / 1200
    • Guest on 20 Jul 2006

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.