Soul Purpose

THANKS TO GINGER TONY AND GEOFF ALLMAN AND EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT, TOP TUNES FOR TOP PEOPLE, thumbsup.gif SEE YA 4TH JUNE FOR THE SOPHISTICADO SESSIONS @ SKETCHLEY GRANGE HOTEL . SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM

Edited by XSS
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

First visit to Soul Purpose for Nige and i from The Modern Room,it certainly won't be the last. venue was brilliant and

Dj's all i heard did outstanding spots,kept the dance floor busy all night.Only problem every time bump into sy cost's me money.Look foward to Mark Randle guesting at The Modern Room on Sat May 14th for more of the same.

The Modern Room

Curzon St

Long Eaton

Notts

NG10 4FG

2Mins J25 M1

Playing 70's-Modern Soul-Crossover-Soulful House

Residents - Kev Murray - Nige Keen- Andy Jackson

SAT MAY 14TH Guest MARK RANDLE(SOUL PURPOSE)

7.30pm - 12.30am £4 O.T.D

Hi folks,

Sorry it's took so long to post about this!

Just a quick thank you to everyone, quite a few from this list included, that came along to Soul Purpose last Saturday. A massive thanks to the guest DJ's Ginger Tony and Geoff Allman for providing their very different, yet equal quality sets. It's fair to say that the two guys pretty well reflected what they are about in relation to Jump Start and Soul Kandi respectively. Thanks guys.

Us three reprobates filled in either side of the guests, with my set this time being the one to close the night off. Therefore the playlist below reflects that, with some obvious choices, but hopefully a few less obvious ones too. For a proportion of those I chose to dig in the collection a little rather than just go all-out new stuff. As it was our 17th wedding anniversary, the R. Kelly was especially for her indoors, as she loves it!

See you at The Sophisticado Sessions!!

Mark Randle 12:00am - 1:00am

The Drizabone Soul Family - Real Love

Jennifer Hudson - Don't Look Down

Kelly Price - And You Don't Stop

Gregory Porter - 1960 What? (Opolopo Mix)

Charles Spencer - Even Now

Chuck Love feat. DeMonica - Spread The Love

Kenny Carvajal feat. John Pierce - My Words (Original Glide Mix)

Richard Earnshaw feat. Erik Dillard & Roy Ayers - In Time

Teddy Pendergrass - The More I Get (John Morales M+M Mix)

Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost (Dimitri From Paris Super Disco Blend)

Norman Hutchins - I Really Love You

R. Kelly - Up & Outta Here

Corey Glover - Little Girl

The Four Tops - I Just Can't Get You Out Of My Mind

Cheers,

Mark R

Source Advert