♥♥ Blackhearts Soul Club... Friday 13Th May ♥♥

BLACKHEARTS SOUL CLUB

After a Fantastic turn out in April for your pleasure

this month we present on Friday 13th May.

GUEST DJ's

DJ legend ROB SMITH... ( Notts Palais, Stoke All Nighter, Prestatyne to name but a few ) thumbsup.gif

Dj & Collecter JASON ROBERTS...( North Wings, Burton,) :ohmy:

Top dancer TOMMO ( Forest Town ) :lol:

A great night of Northern Soul, Motown Gems, & RnB Groovers!! :lol: Mixed with fogotten Oldies and lesser played Classics.

RESIDENT DJ's

MITCH & CASPER

Bestwood Village Social Club.

Park Rd.

Bestwood Village.

Nottingham.

NG6 8TQ.

Superb Venue

Large Dancefloor

Cheap Drinks

Big Car Park :lol:

7.30 pm to 12.30 am

Only £3.50 Door Tax

For more info Tel :- Mitch 07867794933 or Casper 07813433532

or check out the website ♥♥♥

We now have tickets available for our Allnighter on October 22nd...Only £8.00

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 28
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

BLACKHEARTS SOUL CLUB

After a Fantastic turn out in April for your pleasure

this month we present on Friday 13th May.

GUEST DJ's

DJ legend ROB SMITH... ( Notts Palais, Stoke All Nighter, Prestatyne to name but a few ) :thumbsup:

Dj & Collecter JASON ROBERTS...( North Wings, Burton,) :huh:

Top dancer TOMMO ( Forest Town ) :lol:

A great night of Northern Soul, Motown Gems, & RnB Groovers!! :thumbup: Mixed with fogotten Oldies and lesser played Classics.

RESIDENT DJ's

MITCH & CASPER

Bestwood Village Social Club.

Park Rd.

Bestwood Village.

Nottingham.

NG6 8TQ.

Superb Venue

Large Dancefloor

Cheap Drinks

Big Car Park beer.gif

7.30 pm to 12.30 am

Only £3.50 Door Tax

For more info Tel :- Mitch 07867794933 or Casper 07813433532

or check out the website ♥♥♥

We now have tickets available for our Allnighter on October 22nd...Only £8.00

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Do to various things I've not been able to attend a soul night since the last North Wings ( and I'm away this coming weekend too ) so Black Hearts will be my next outing.

Looking forward to seeing Tommo behind the decks and of course Jason :(

See you there

Steve B

Edited by krawen2

Guest soul over easy

thank you to mitch and casper for letting me have the first hour at this brill venue im not a profesional like the other boys on like rob smith and jason ,mitch and casper,but if you want to hear some real oldies not played much nowadays and fantastic memories of various nighters i wont dissapoint ... looking forward to this event its run by two genuinly honest blokes ... ktf tommo.

Hi Tommo :thumbsup: Me and Casper are really looking forward to your set at the Blackhearts yes.gif You did a Crack'in spot at Forest Town last time and we know you wont let us down on the 13th.

KTF Mitch & Casper

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Edited by Guest

We will be there for this one. :thumbsup:

good to see the the "north wings" crew down at Blackhearts ! .. :shades: A good night in store with Rob Jason and Tommo ! backed all the way by me n' Mitch :hatsoff2: ..

stompin all the way with some great tunes to come ... :g:

pete n' susan mitch n' mel

BLACKHEART SOUL NOTTINGHAM .. OLDIES ALL NIGHTER 22ND OCTOBER £8.00 www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

tickets now available !

Edited by casper
Guest soul over easy

really looking forward to this friday ,you boys did a magnificent job at swinton vic last night along with mickey two dinners and nel well done ! thanx for the advice and tips pete you have given me you know i listen... i hope rob smith decides to play some really forgotten oldies along with the norm to keep dance floor busy ,when robs on form hes excellant also looking forward to jasons set me little paul wellar look a like hehehehe ktf soulies blackhearts the place to be in the east mids friday.... ktf tommo.

Rob did a superb set at Bolton all niter ... and as you say Tommo when he is on form and can find the records in his cardbord boxes he is amazing lol , you and Jason will ice the cake ! a good night coming up for sure .. roll on friday thumbsup.gif

pete n' susan ktf

BLACKHEART SOUL NOTTINGHAM .. MAY 13TH .. ROB SMITH, JASON ROBERTS, TOMMO , MITCH N' CASPER .....

+++ OLDIES ALL NIGHTER 22ND OCTOBER only £8.00 www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Edited by casper

Looking forward to Friday. I find Rob is usually pretty responsive to the crowd in what he plays, so if you like it, dance to it. He has quite a variety of records. If possible, would like to hear Roy Lee Johnson, Boogaloo No 3 please. Love that record.biggrin.gif

ayup Mels .. tel yer what , I will give Rob a ring today and ask him, .. :lol: I dont think Rob n' computers mix well so he may not see this lol

the night is shaping well as ever .. great venue .. superb dancefloor.. no daylight (controled lighting even on bright summer nights) crystal clear sound system , good ventilation .. its got it all ! :pirate:

pete :yes:

BLACKHEART SOUL NOTTINGHAM .. MAY 13TH .. ROB SMITH, JASON ROBERTS, TOMMO , MITCH N' CASPER .....

Edited by casper

Hi Gigs :lol: Always a pleasure having you at the Blackhearts :yes: Im not supertitious about the date but will keep my fingers crossed anyway :pirate: Found your record cloth yesterday in the bottom of my box and will bring it down Friday.

KTF Mitch & Casper

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Guest Barry Holland

Ey up Pete, if I don't make it friday, have a good one and we will see you at ours on saturday, all the best, Barry, KGB, KTF.:thumbsup:thumbsup.gif:D

ayup Barry .. don't worry yerself lol... we will see you on Saturday for sure ...:thumbsup: shapin up to a great night at Blackhearts as always, .. 100% soulies .. and top soul sounds all night ! fresh Dj's every month :D ...

looking forward to the KayGeeBee too Barry ... you stay well mate yes.gif

pete n' susan , mitch n' mel

Edited by casper

Hey Lee ! it would be great to see you both ! ... and yer latest VW :hatsoff2: .. they always look so coooooool !yes.gif

setting up at 9.00 pm tonight ... all looking good ..

Guest aaz19tdi

Hey Lee ! it would be great to see you both ! ... and yer latest VW :thumbsup: .. they always look so coooooool !:no:

setting up at 9.00 pm tonight ... all looking good ..

Cheers mate , just for you, built this one for Kathryns 40th only 3 years to late, but finished now............

P1000587.jpg

P1000563.jpg

P1000565.jpg

stunnin Lee ! looks awsome .. you coming in it Friday ? :lol: susan loves the colour .. she has a skirt to match lol :lol:

all set up n' ready to play at "blackhearts" ♥ clear as a bell !

Edited by casper
Guest soul over easy

c u tomoz pete n mitch looking forward to being apart of this event , jason and rob best wishes lets have a great soulfull night ,anybody not been to this event before you will not be dissapointed ,lovely venue ,nice dance floor,run by decent fellas ... blackhearts is the place too be this friday .... ktf tommo.

Guest aaz19tdi

stunnin Lee ! looks awsome .. you coming in it Friday ? :lol: susan loves the colour .. she has a skirt to match lol :lol:

all set up n' ready to play at "blackhearts" ♥ clear as a bell !

Love to blast to yours in it mate but with 16 to the gallon and 150bhp monster she aint for soul nightslaugh.gif

Engine..

P1000582.jpg

I can see Rob Smith in that now lol :thumbsup: ... but not much room for his cardboard record boxes lol .. fab pics Lee , and a great web site, you do a pro Job mate, trust me , I know :lol:

Rob will have his record bar tonight too if anyone wants to browse records / cd's etc ... see yer later people :lol:

+++ OLDIES ALL NIGHTER 22ND OCTOBER only £8.00 www.blackheartsoul.co.ukNOW WITH TWO ROOMS , LOUNGE BAR WITH RARE N' UNDERPLAYED .. CLASS RN'B

Edited by casper