The Modern Room - Long Eaton

Time flies seems like not so long ago that we had the first Modern Room of 2011 but was January in middle of worst weather for years.May 14th sees second installment of what should be a night of outstanding Modern Soul and more.Guesting this time is

MARK RANDLE(SOUL PURPOSE) who i saw do a great spot last saturday.Plus residents ANDY JACKSON(INFINITI) Kev Murray.Nige keen.

I for one am really looking foward to this one. With the venue just off J25 M1 cheap beer great music well worth visit.

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest newman

The modern room is situated less than 5mins from junction 25 M1 and near to A52 and M50 at the Moorlands club curzon street Long Eaton NG10 4FG Door tax is £4.00 :rolleyes:

Have a great night Nige I'll get up there to one soon mate :rolleyes:

:lol: Our 2nd installment of the modern room this year and our guest dj is MARK RANDLE makes his first appearence at the modern room Long Eaton Also appearing is ANDY JACKSON with local dj`s Kev Murry and Nigel Keen Playin the very best of modern soul Old faces and new faces welcome for what should be a great night of modern soul thumbsup.gif

Guest sharmo 1

Thank's Nige any one not been to this gig and likes 70'sand onwards should come and have a look it's just off the M1 a great room dance floor , plenty of seating and a great bar at very good price's .Kev and Nige have worked very hard to try and get this moving and deserve a good night .You won't regret coming along to this I can promise you that hopefully see you later Sy.

Sy you always welcome ,so for anyone want's to hear something different but good from seventies all the way to now this is the place to be. would like to give my thanks to DAVE LUCAS(DAB OF SOUL) for filling in at short notice for Andy Jackson thoughts will be with you tonight.Also looking foward to appearance of MARK RANDLE(SOUL PURPOSE)in what should be a night of brilliant music.All welcome hope to see you later.