Sure-Shot R&b Night 6Th May

ANOTHER AND POSSIBLY THE LAST SURE-SHOT NIGHT PLAYING R&B AND UNDER PLAYED AND UNKNOWN 60S SOUNDS,WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD SUPPORT FROM TRAVELLERS BUT HARDLY ANY FROM LOCALS IE. NOTTS AND DERBY PEOPLE SO UNLESS CONVINCED OTHERWISE THIS WILL BE THE LAST ONE.DJS ARE TED COULDSTONE FROM STOKE AND STEVE TUCK MELTON MOWBREY ALONG WITH ROGER BANKS AND SAM MOORE.HELD AT THE MOORLANDS CLUB,CURZON ST. LONG EATON, NOTTS.NG10 4FL. TWO MINUTES J25 M1.TIME 8-1 AND £4 ON THE DOOR.

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Myself n Shirl will be there thumbsup.gif

Had a few people asking me if it was still on, as it wasn't advertised anywhere online with only 3 days to go!

Now its confirmed, I'll do what i can to pass the word round.

Its such a shame that all those people that you hear complaining about hearing the same sounds over and over again couldn't have made this great night a regular fixture on their soul calendar.

Well done to Sam and Roger for trying bring something a bit different into the mix :thumbsup:

Both myself and Shirl will miss SureShot.

See ya's on Friday :wave:

Well, it's nearly here the final Sure-Shot.

For all of you who have supported us over the last 4 years a great big thank you, without you we wouldn't have continued for this long.

For those of you that haven't had the chance to get there, why not join us tonight - this is your last chance.

See you all later.

Roger & Jenny