Titles Of Tracks Required

Hi there,

i have a cd comp' with no track listing, and wondered if anyone could help me to find tiltes/artists to the following lyrics......

'she can love me if she tries'(mid -tempo sounding )

'keep the faith,faith,baby'

'i only get this feeling,when you walk in the room'

last is an instrumental that starts with an organ up high, and descending in scale(da,...da...da....da....) then a drum beat sets in after a few bars, a trumpet does the same descending format(da...da.....da.....da...). It continues throughout the track in this format.

If anyone can decipher any of this, THE MILKY BARS ARE ON ME!!!!!!!

cheers,

Carl :rolleyes:

have another few......

lyrics go.....'You're the guy,that put tears in my eyes.....yeh,you're the guy'

another......'from my point of view,i'm still in love with you......depends on your point of view(moody r&b sounding)

'you we're really saying something,i could hear it in your voice'......(sort of dreamy mid-tempo....guy sighs a couple of times in the song....presumably cos' he's in love....)!!!!!!!!!!?

Carl.

Edited by soulster
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest uroffal

Hi there,

i have a cd comp' with no track listing, and wondered if anyone could help me to find tiltes/artists to the following lyrics......

cheers,

Could be the Citations on Ballad (Keb's old Magnificent Men c/u)?

Social source share

Hi there,

She could Love me - Athens rouges - stop £200-300 depending on seller

(to win the race) Keep the faith - The citations - Ballad £20 ish

not to sure on the other one but it rings a bell :rolleyes:

Social source share

Hi there,

last is an instrumental that starts with an organ up high, and descending in scale(da,...da...da....da....) then a drum beat sets in after a few bars, a trumpet does the same descending format(da...da.....da.....da...). It continues throughout the track in this format.

cheers,

I only get this feeling, when you walk etc is Dee Irwin or Chuck Jackson.the Dee Irwin version is very earthy, atmospheric production and Chucks version is more polished seventies production. hope this helps.

Social source share

I only get this feeling, when you walk etc is Dee Irwin or Chuck Jackson.the Dee Irwin version is very earthy, atmospheric production and Chucks version is more polished seventies production. hope this helps.

There's a third version, but for the life of me I can't remember who did it :rolleyes:

Social source share

Hi there,

cheers,

Carl
:D

have another few......

lyrics go.....'You're the guy,that put tears in my eyes.....yeh,you're the guy'

another......'from my point of view,i'm still in love with you......depends on your point of view(moody r&b sounding)

'you we're really saying something,i could hear it in your voice'......(sort of dreamy mid-tempo....guy sighs a couple of times in the song....presumably cos' he's in love....)!!!!!!!!!!?

Carl.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!