Northern Soul And Motown Barnsley Metrodome Queens Ground Barnsley S70 6Ax

Northern Soul and Motown Night

Barnsley Metrodome

Queens Ground

Barnsley

S70 1AN

Bank Holiday Sunday 29th May 2011

Large secure parking with cctv monitoring, Massive dance floor, A sound system to blow your mind, venue accommodating 1,000 plus. Late bar, record dealers welcome, but please book beforehand so that we can accommodate. No entry after 10.30pm

Guest DJ's Mick Moylan , Ginger Taylor , John Poole, and Big Bouncey Al

Chillout Room with Mark and Geordie plus Guest DJ John Benson

Resident DJ's Yocky , Nel , and Alex Simms

Starting at 7.00pm untill 2.00am, £5.00 on the door 7 Hours of pure Northern Soul over 2 rooms

Please feel free to contact us on

Yocky 07956 666962

Nel 07930 603456

Joy 07939 575692

We hope you all enjoy. Looking forward to seeing you all there

KTF

Alex, Heather , Nel, Jean, Yocky and Jx

Edited by soulcrew
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest elnel

realy looking forward to this on brilliant line up as usual but made extra special by the fact that my good friend big al all the way from northampton coming to play us a spot and any body whos ad a look in this fellas box knows were in for a real treat ,he,s got the lot ,should be a absolutely cracking night at the metrodome ,but then again it allways is int it ,see ya there folks xxxthumbsup.gif

Guest aaz19tdi

Yeahhhhhh the SOUL CAKE hits the Metrodome cant wait for this Nel gonna be some quality tunes from Big AL see yer all soooooonthumbsup.gif

WILL YOCKY BE IN A GOOD OR BAD MOOD FROM THE FINAL THE NIGHT BEFORE :hatsoff2: /:yes:

very good mood 3 nil win over barca then upstairs to celabrate with song and dance and a beer or two might even play ner ner ner nineteen for the liverpool fans lol at the harold night before then a repeat sunday at the mega dome yocky
Guest al big n bouncy

hi nell it will be magic to play at the metrodrome all the soul cake crew are coming bringing my special box give my regards to jean joy and yocky

Guest aaz19tdi

eyup itle be great to see you lot again seems ages since we met up mate see ya all soon xx

I no its been to long mate, we got a stag night to plan laugh.gifthumbsup.gif as well.

we can all rest safely when this event is on because...........

nel don't have to turn left instead of right when leaving barnsley (and having to call out ALL the services to find his 'homing-pidgeon' ass and point him in the right direction!) because he actually STAYS IN BARNSLEY for the night xx

post-9305-0-90195400-1305932656_thumb.jp

Edited by coops

saving some energy for the metro ! always a brilliant night .. see yer there ! :rolleyes:

pete n' susan ktf

BLACKHEART SOUL NOTTINGHAM .. JUNE 5TH .. "SUNDAY BEAT" ALL DAYER .. 3.00 PM TILL 9.00PM

+++ OLDIES ALL NIGHTER 22ND OCTOBER only £8.00 www.blackheartsoul.co.ukNOW WITH TWO ROOMS !!

Hey up pete and sue be great to see you both on sunday looks like it is going to be busy and we are comming down on the 5th to Blackhearts too so c u sunday pal atb yocky and the crew

Lots of enquierys as to why the 'Chill Out Room' wasn't on at the last Dome nighthuh.gif

Main reason was that the format of the night had been changed as a one off to the 'Back to Basics' shindig

and as such we gave it a miss, sorry to those who missed ussad.gif

However back as normal with some great modern/ crossover tuneage this timethumbsup.gif

Special Guest DJ - The Wikipedia Of Soul - John Benson

See ya all Sunday

M.hatsoff2.gif

Hi soul crew

looking forward to a great night as always at the metrodome see ya on the dance floor :sweatingbullets:

soulfun and love sam and andy

Hey up sam be great to see you all on sunday looks like its gunna be a big thing and they tell me that nutter tania is comming up as well so half of nuneaton will be there brilliant take care the yockmiester

Hey up sam be great to see you all on sunday looks like its gunna be a big thing and they tell me that nutter tania is comming up as well so half of nuneaton will be there brilliant take care the yockmiester

Will there be room for an old 'un ? :hatsoff2:

Sithee sunday Neet owd Cocker .

Malc

Will there be room for an old 'un ? :thumbsup:

Sithee sunday Neet owd Cocker .

MalcYour normal 2 seats will be reserved mate no probs !!! Ps anybody who as orderd tickets for the bridlington weekender this is the last weekend you can pick them up as they have to go back to the promoters next week because of limited tickets left we still have a few spare if you want them yocky will be at Sheffield route 61 friday harold club bradford saturday METRODOME sunday and gawber road club barnsley monday or people local to barnsley can pick them up from us please ring first many thanks and we look forward to seeing you all on sunday atb yocky and joy

Guest al big n bouncy

hey up records all sorted with a few surprises cant wait soul cake on the road. whats the stag night plans then you no i dont drink and always go to bed before nine with my cocoa and hot water bottle lol big al and wendy

Guest dazzzzler

Missed the last one due to illness of the partner,looking forward to this one,the gang warmed up at the irish centre last night,all systems go ktf mandy&alan,michelle&tosh

are you bringing your friend with you(the guy who wasnt all there bless him ):) who was bouncing all about.

Hi all... would have posted earlier but ive been PC less for a few weeks,...looking forward to this one with our old friend Mr John Benson gracing the decks

quite a few venues on this weekend but it looks as though were in for a busy one this weekend

See you all there tomorrow

Geeooooooordie

Yes, I noticed a few things clashed with this - but I'm sure we'll have a good night all the same.

Just got to 'fine tune' the box and I'll see you there! thumbsup.gif

Yes, I noticed a few things clashed with this - but I'm sure we'll have a good night all the same.

Just got to 'fine tune' the box and I'll see you there! :hatsoff2:

Looking forward to having you in the chillout room again tonight John with mark and geordie dj times for Northtern room

7--9 Metrodome Boys

9--10 Big Bouncy Al

10--11 Mick Moylan

11--12 Ginger Taylor

12--1 John Poole

1--2 Metrodome Boys

hope you can all come and join us at the dome for another cracking night of Northern soul see you all tonight the Metrodome crew. KTF

Guest belly chest

thats it nar all wired up and ready to go just got to jump in tub and off we go for another brilliant night of pure bliss at the METRODOME carnt blooming wait ........

All done and dusted . See you all soon ,and safe travelling where ever you are comming from. Just a little secret to share .FOR THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL THIS YEAR WE ARE PUTTING ANOTHER ROOM ON WITH

CARL AND MARIA WILLINGHAM

MICK H

TED MASSEY

SIMON BRAY

JULIE DERBY

Now then with them and all the other guest dj's in the other room there's some tonnage in Santa's sack for this one.

Love to you all Jx

Edited by soulcrew

All done and dusted . See you all soon ,and safe travelling where ever you are comming from. Just a little secret to share .FOR THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL THIS YEAR WE ARE PUTTING ANOTHER ROOM ON WITH

CARL AND MARIA WILLINGHAM

MICK H

TED MASSEY

SIMON BRAY

JULIE DERBY

Now then with them and all the other guest dj's in the other room there's some tonnage in Santa's sack for this one.

Love to you all Jx

If he sees a doctor , I am sure he will given some ointment to ease the weight :lol:

Malc