Dalton And Topley Solicitors

well.... they sound like solicitors .... but they ain't

CHRIS DALTON and MARTIN TOPLEY are guesting in the Stage One room @ the Grand Central, Skegness on 28th May.

along with hosts: MICHEAL COOPER (sunday name) - CHRIS ROSE - MARTIN STANFORD and SHARON 'K'

a night of tunes spreading across all genre of the Northern / Rare Soul Scene encompassing five decades of tunes.

all for only £3

8:00 p.m. / 2:00 a.m. (or later, depending if there's any energy left in the room.

• Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Having heard Chris Daltons' modern spot at infiniti I know that he can deliver any genre asked of him but I reckon we are in for a bit of a 70's masterclass and with Martin playing a great mix of oldies,70's and motown I think I'd best get sorting through my box to find something a bit different.yes.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest sharon k

Gary (the boss @ Grand Central) has organised a TV in the Bar Area for the footie.

good boy.

(notice i'm not on until 12:30.... loads of time to watch united relive that wembley moment !!!

Bugger the footie......us girls like a bit of the HOFF on BRITAINS GOT TALENT :thumbsup::shades::g::thumbsup::hatsoff2: x

Guest bss

Looking forward to Djing at Grand Central. Watching United win 2-1 :thumbsup: then playing a ''net full'' of tunes to the waiting crowd :yes: .With a great team of Dj's this is going to be a 'Grand' night!! See you there wink.gif

Gary (the boss @ Grand Central) has organised a TV in the Bar Area for the footie.

good boy.

(notice i'm not on until 12:30.... loads of time to watch united relive that wembley moment !!!

was meaning to ask if you could do the door for the first two hours coops :hatsoff2:

A few nice new tunes arrived yesterday so I will be bringing them along for a foray into the dark side thumbsup.gif

got me a couple as well (not modern though) so let's play some different tunes this event chris, fook 'em (although ALL requests respected) :hatsoff2:

Guest sharon k

got me a couple as well (not modern though) so let's play some different tunes this event chris, fook 'em (although ALL requests respected) :yes:

Looks like its gonna be new tunes all round cos ive got a couple to try out as well :pirate: x

Edited by sharon k
Guest sharon k

best not be the same as mine you little bugger, i know we have the same taste!!! ohmy.gif:thumbsup::wave:

You'll be more worried about how BARCELONA are playing not what i'm playing !! :yes:

Guest sharon k

Thats the allnighter out the way (and what a great night it was) now bring on next saturday 28th with Chris Dalton and Martin Topley ! Hosts Coops, Chris Rose and Sharon K.

might need one of those Skeggy Scooters (mobility ones the DLA scroungers have when they're just TOO FAT TO FOOKIN WALK).

Not because i'm too fat (yet) but because me legs took a hammering @ the skegg nighter and need to re-grow in places!!!!

Just to remind anyone who wants to watch the footie there will be a large tv downstairs so that you can see Utd hammer the catalonians and then it's upstairs for some quality music and company(for those that don't want to watch the footie it's straight upstairs thumbsup.gif )So looking forward to seeing everyone for a fantastic night yes.gifbiggrin.gif

Just to remind anyone who wants to watch the footie there will be a large tv downstairs so that you can see Utd hammer the catalonians and then it's upstairs for some quality music and company(for those that don't want to watch the footie it's straight upstairs thumbsup.gif )So looking forward to seeing everyone for a fantastic night yes.gifbiggrin.gif

if this Man-Flu doesn't get any better I'll be spending Saturday night in bed, and we don't even have a chuffing tele in the bedroom, let alone a dance floor!!!! sad.gif

Hi Mick, Elaine said she will come round and rub'' Vic'' on youre chest so you can get out and enjoy the footy and dancing!!!:hatsoff2:

Not long now - Can't wait to find out what tunes are in my box!!! Hope I like them, trouble is at my age it's a surprise each time I lift the lid.

Mick Smith say's I'm reasonably safe if it's on a yellow label so let's hope I can find a few.

Coops - hope your well enough for a bit of dancing, you can always recooperate afterwards :thumbsup:

Looking forward to having a shuffle myself to some of the brill records that I know will be played by Sharon, Chris, Martin, Martin & Coops.

Chris

Not long now - Can't wait to find out what tunes are in my box!!! Hope I like them, trouble is at my age it's a surprise each time I lift the lid.

Mick Smith say's I'm reasonably safe if it's on a yellow label so let's hope I can find a few.

Coops - hope your well enough for a bit of dancing, you can always recooperate afterwards :thumbsup:

Looking forward to having a shuffle myself to some of the brill records that I know will be played by Sharon, Chris, Martin, Martin & Coops.

Chris

thanks for that Chris, we're all looking forward to hosting Licoln's finest (and original Cleethorpes Pier) dee-jay for the night thumbsup.gif