Padiham Soul Night ( Town Hall ) 12Th Of May 2012

The next Padiham town hall Northern soul Motown night is... 8th of Septenber 2012 , it`s going to be another sell out as usual 200 plus :yes: Tickets only event, price £5.00. Selling fast for this event like always,doors open 7.30pm till 1.00am :yes: . DJ`s are the usual suspects, ROMAN , BILLY FOSTER, ROY SPEED and myself Padiham PETE :hatsoff2:guest DJ GINGER. Anyone who hasn`t got tickets you need to ring Kath on 07791754917, or Molly Rigby`s on 01282 778997, Roman on 078 52 293795 or ring me Padiham Pete on 07896845256.

BE THERE OR MISS ONE HELL OF A SOUL NIGHT.

Edited by Padiham Pete
  • Replies 24
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Roy Stewart
ph34r.gif gonna be a BLAST as usual Pete - we gonna light it up early m8.. hit the stage around 7.15 and get those vibs pumpin!!ph34r.gif

Hi Roy, i`ll just play it by ear, just put a choon on and hope it`s ok, a bit of bertie bassett laugh.gif LOL. Be first time on the decks apart from me going down to my son`s house this week and practising. So we`ll all see how i do on the night. Talking to Kath up Molly`s yesterday, and she said only about 15 to 20 tickets left, said usually at this time they have about 50 left. So they have sold faster this time then the last, so going to be another pack one as per usual mate.

Edited by Padiham Pete
Guest alfroggy

Looking forward to Padiham Town Hall this coming Saturday.... good crowd of us making the trip over from Preston and a first timer to the region [spencer from London] stopping over with the Ktf Crew..... minus Chris & Carol Gilboy with Carol Djin at The Manchester Weekender on Saturday evening....so its Friday [Greenlands] & Saturday [Padiham Town Hall] great weekend to pay us a visit Spencer, hope to be there early to catch the deputant Dj Padiham Pete also Roman Shaun Roy Billy & Tony Greenwood...splendid weekend in store.....until Saturday folks keep on keeping on...ktf Froggy & Rita & The Ktf Crew

That`s right Roy, Kath rang me last night, and said not many left, been onto people she`s holding tickets for, to collect them, then she know just how many is left. Her moblie gunna be red hot this week with calls, alway is last week leading up to the event.

Roll on Saturday :rolleyes::D

Tosh the girls and i making our first visit to Padiham,really looking forward to it after excellent reports from our friends Judy&Phil who regularly make the trip over to the Okeh club.Also like to thank Kath Ashcroft for retaining our tickets of which Phil says we should be very honored ,it's not usually done.See you all Saturday,Mandy&Alan Michelle&Tosh

Ya Kath`s rang me Roman, so for all you SOULIE`S out there who needs ticket`s Kath`s mobile is now working :lol: LOL, ( she`s up wordly mobile so to speak once again :thumbsup: ) 07791759417, but only a very small number of ticket`s left, very small number yes.gif so be there or be square :D

200 plus yet again yes.gif:no:

Edited by Padiham Pete

Hi Danny :thumbsup: , sorry you can`t make it, ya i was talking to your dad last night, said he was coming over with Nick. I sold Nick another 3 tickets last night, so the car gunna be full :lol:. I`ll catch you over at the mill on the 29th.:lol: .

Edited by Padiham Pete

This is it.... Saturday 12th of November. At 7-30pm, Kath, Bob and the bar staff will open the doors. Then closely following in their footsteps will be Roy as he climbs the staireway to the stage. He`ll switch on the techniks,and then the sound system, the soulies will start to arrive too hear the cascade of sweet soul music coming from the speakers as it heads to the dance floor. Then the first sight of leather on wood, as the first dancer float across the floor, followed by one, then another, till the floor is packed, as the walls of the hall vibrate with the sounds of fantastic music and everyone are getting their kicks out on the floor. Yes...Yes.. YES, this is the PADIHAM TOWN HALL NORTHERN SOUL and MOTOWN night....... Pheeeew... got a bit carried away then laugh.gifLOL

But a fantastic night of across the board soul is afoot, great DJ`s, great choons, brilliant atmosphere and fab people. Yes it`s gunna be a MONSTER night :thumbup:

Edited by Padiham Pete
Guest nanna

got an old phone peter same number!!!! well true to form my phone is none stop today! but i love ir as it means once aginPADIHAM SOUL NITE will be great again, thanks once again Pete for all your help and we are looking forward to your debute tonight x

• 3 months later...

12th November is the next date for a fantastic night of across the board soul at the Padiham town hall, doors open at 7.30, if you `ve not got tickets and would like to go ring Kath on 07791754917 and she will sort tickets out for you. Or you can ring me on 07896845256.

Edited by Padiham Pete