New Century Soul Manchester Allnighter

Radcliffe Civic Suite,

Thomas Street

Radcliffe,

MANCHESTER,

M26 2UH

9pm till 8am

Main Hall

DJ's Andy Dyson, Kev Murphy, Steve Thomas, Bob Hinsley, Chris King, Ginger Taylor, Soul Sam, Mick Lyons, Paul Grant & Ray North

Room Two

Three Before One: 10pm til 1am

with Tony Jackson, Mark Baildon & Paul Havekin

Then:

Steve 'Hoss' Watson's Rhythm & Blues Suite: 1am til 7am

DJ's Roger Banks, Bob Morris, Hoss, Steve Hiscock & Phil Saxe

Room Three

SOULVATION: 10pm til 3am

DJ's Neil Rushton, Steve Woomble, Soul Sam & Eddie Baton

Then:

Soul Or Nothing: 3am til 7am

DJ's Steve Cato, Big George, Paul Grant, Leona Murphy, Steve Green & Bob Cornock

£12 OTD with a £4 refund if you wish to leave before 2am

Info Contact Chris 07737 341585 Or Via our website www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by Chris Waterman
  • Replies 53
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Its that time again..

Looking forward to seeing Big badTony and Greatstone soul ensemble in the 3 before one room..

Paul Grant playing with the big boys hatsoff2.gif ...

Soul Or Nothing.. Back at 3am...

1st time here for Leona Murphy

Back by popular demand...

Black Bob and his gospel choir...

Mr Steve Green

The spud licking soul tinker Paul( river dance ) Grant

plus... Big George with more funk than a bag of skunk...

3am to throwing out time.. See you there :boxing:

The spud licking soul tinker Paul( river dance ) Grant

:thumbsup:

More like LIVER DANCE mate.

So much damn good music to behold at this wonderful venue.

Really looking forward to this niter as always and of course my first adventure on the main stage (be gentle with me!).

NOW, BRING IT ON! :thumbsup:

Guest ruppy

Countdown time ,what promises to be a great weekend in Manchester,and another Soul or Nothing special on the cardshatsoff2.gif

Then Sunday the European Special at the palaceyes.gif

Till Sat

Be Good

Mick H

Looks like being another good night in the Soulvation Modern Room.

If you are at Radcliffe and not normally into Modern, try and check us out - it is amazing how many 100% Northern fans get hooked on pounding Soulful (as in full of Soul) House.

All The Best,

Neil

How true, the only thing is after 4 hours in there it screws you up for the rest of the night.:thumbsup:

Edited by Peter

How true, the only thing is after 4 hours in there it screws you up for the rest of the night.:thumbsup:

Hey Peter

Are your shifts in my favour this weekend, hope so, as I haven't seen you for ages, or been to Radcliffe for what feels like a lifetime sad.gif

Really looking forward to it thumbup.gif

Ali x

post-900-0-44082300-1304680427_thumb.jpg

Saturday May 28th

New Century Soul Manchester Allnighter

Radcliffe Civic Suite,

Thomas Street

Radcliffe,

MANCHESTER,

M26 2UH

9pm till 8am

Main Hall

DJ's Andy Dyson, Kev Murphy, Steve Thomas, Bob Hinsley, Chris King, Ginger Taylor, Soul Sam, Mick Lyons, Paul Grant & Ray North

Room Two

Three Before One: 10pm til 1am

with Tony Jackson, Mark Baildon & Paul Havekin

Then:

Steve 'Hoss' Watson's Rhythm & Blues Suite: 1am til 7am

DJ's Roger Banks, Bob Morris, Hoss, Steve Hiscock & Phil Saxe

Room Three

SOULVATION: 10pm til 3am

DJ's Neil Rushton, Steve Woomble, Soul Sam & Eddie Baton

Then:

Soul Or Nothing: 3am til 7am

DJ's Steve Cato, Big George, Paul Grant, Leona Murphy, Steve Green & Bob Cornock

£12 OTD with a £4 refund if you wish to leave before 2am

Info Contact Chris 07737 341585 Or Via our website www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Start the weekend off with a bang at Radcliffe ,all tastes catered for... will be meeting up with quite a few of our european friends for fun in the play ground !

If I look 'vacant' at Radcliffe it's because I'm doing a Friday night outing as well.. again.. however, I've been in training so hopefully I'll come out the other side in one piece. CAN'T WAIT! :rolleyes:

BE good to see you un kathy m8 .... un looking forward hearing your set in the main !!

let me know if your over friday un sunday as loads going on!!

steve T

Alright Steve, we're over on the Friday for "Soul Or Nothing" (assuming that volcanic ash cloud fucks off of course!)

and we're around the Sunday as well. Looking forward to meeting up with all the Welsh groovy gang. :thumbsup:

Guest Chris Waterman

Hi Chris,

Any sales table space left ???

Cheers !

Dave

Hi Dave

one, sorted for you, got a couple left, so anyone else need to shout back soon, DJ times up first thing tomorrow

Best

Chris W

Looking forward to tonight and seeing a good few Europeans get a taste of Radcliffe.. Met up with a crowd last night, many asking about travel to the niter, best get cabs, with 4 sharing its as cheap as the metro... Private cabs, not the black cabs.... radio cars... 0161 2368033...

In our little back room we have

Leona Murphy

Steve Green

Bob Cornock

Big George

Paul Grant.

3am... to close.....

Be rude not too...... see you all later. :)

Looking forward to tonight and seeing a good few Europeans get a taste of Radcliffe.. Met up with a crowd last night, many asking about travel to the niter, best get cabs, with 4 sharing its as cheap as the metro... Private cabs, not the black cabs.... radio cars... 0161 2368033...

In our little back room we have

Leona Murphy

Steve Green

Bob Cornock

Big George

Paul Grant.

3am... to close.....

Guest Marcelle

Sorry for delay with DJ Times silly Chris left me in charge of putting them up "whoops"

Here you go

Main Room

9.00 -10.00 Ray North

10.00 -11.00 Paul Grant

11.00 -12.00 Steve Thomas

12.00 -1.30 Chris King

1.30 - 3.00 Soul Sam

3.00 - 4.00 Mick Lyons

4.00 - 5.00 Andy Dyson

5.00 - 6.00 Bob Hinsley

6.00 - 7.00 Kev Murphy

7.00 - End Double Decking

Steve Thomas & Kev Murphy

Three Before One

The Greatstone Collective

R&B Room

1 - 2 Hoss & Roger

2 - 3 Bob & Phil Saxe

3 - 4 Steve Hiscock

4 - 5 Roger & Hoss

5 - 6 Phil & Bob

6 - 7 Steve Hiscock

Modern Room

10.00 - 11.30 Soul Sam

11.30 - 1.00 Steve Womble

1.00 - 2.00 Neil Rushton

2.00 - 3.00 Eddie Baton

thats all for now folks xx

Cant wait for tonight. Have only been out once since christmas with not been so good. So bring it on, Got months of talking bollox saved up to get rid of :thumbsup:

Steve

Chris. Gotta say sorry for not making it again last night, this time Lou hurt her back. gutted missed from what i,ve heard another brill night

Speak soon

Steve.

what an excellent night, from start to finish, music across the board up tempo under played oldies everyone was up for it, nice to see familiar faces as always, i thought the bar staff and the door staff did an excellent job which they never get mentioned, once again thanks well worth the 500 mile round trip keep on keeping on billy :thumbsup: p.s thanks for the drinks tabs

What a great night!!

It's been awhile since we've been able to cross the Pennines,so it was great to catch up with everyone we've been missing.By no design we spent most of the night in the R n B room,some cracking stuff played by all but Mr Hiscock took top spot for me.........Barrett Strong how good is that :cheese1:

Well done to all,look forward to the next one :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn & Lynn

Brilliant night in every room , thanks to all who organise this event , and to Tabs for driving .....Eddie

Go on Eddie, show 'THE' photo! :lol:

Whole weekend was fabulous from start to finish...

Usual drivel and photos here.

Guest Ed B

Hi and a Big Thanks for what was an excellent night of Quality Soul from All eras and Many Genre.

Cheers

Chris ,Marcelle, Neil for asking me to DJ .I had a great time ,the crowd were open minded and realy up to Party in the "Soulvation" room from start to finish!!!

Big up The other DJs Sam, Steve and Neil for making my job easy by playing quality tunes and keeping everyone including me with thier hands in the air!! and feet on the dance floor!!

Theres no better feeling than to see the crowd being lifted by the tunes you choose and play and It was a pleasure to be behind the Decks.

A Massive thanks to You All and Hopefuly We will get to Do it Again!!!!!!

Cheers. Ed

Congrats to Paul Grant on two great sets on Saturday, he did us Irish proud. and then I let the side down with that pepper incident. Scarlet.Thanks to Steve for finding my brooch. Thanks to Lydia and Marcelle for having a great sense of humour.I'm not sure if djs post their set lists up but could someone please ask Soul Sam to do so? Heard him play a tune and it was utterly amaizng and I cant remember what it was. But I really need to hear it again!

Yet another crackin' night, the "Soulvation"room goes from strength to strength, and the main room was busy all night, thanks to Billy Whizz, he kept on pushing me to dance more and more , I'm paying for it now though, due to work commitments sadly it's my last Radcliffe until November :thumbsup:.

Kev Murphy and Steve Thomas finished the night/morning off and when the lights came on at 8am there were still plenty of people around.

Yet another crackin' night, the "Soulvation"room goes from strength to strength, and the main room was busy all night, thanks to Billy Whizz, he kept on pushing me to dance more and more , I'm paying for it now though, due to work commitments sadly it's my last Radcliffe until November :wub:.

Kev Murphy and Steve Thomas finished the night/morning off and when the lights came on at 8am there were still plenty of people around.

sorry about pete,c u soon billy :thumbsup:

Yet another great night at this brilliant venue.

Really enjoyed spinning my beloved groove biscuits in the main room and of course "Soul Or Nothing".

I thought the music in that small room was simply incredible (especially over that heart stopping sound system)

and i loved every minute of it.

Thanks to everyone who danced, clapped or toe-tapped to my selections, it means a lot.

Until the next time, peace and spuds :D

Yet another great night at this brilliant venue.

Really enjoyed spinning my beloved groove biscuits in the main room and of course "Soul Or Nothing".

I thought the music in that small room was simply incredible (especially over that heart stopping sound system)

and i loved every minute of it.

Thanks to everyone who danced, clapped or toe-tapped to my selections, it means a lot.

Until the next time, peace and spuds :rolleyes:

You certainly made me happy! :D

Source Advert