Ray And Blue Satin - She Doesnt Love Me - Arv International

Guest Andy Kempster

Guest Andy Kempster

anyone got any info on this cant seem to find anything anywhere, any ideas on what it might go for etc.....

Social source share

• Replies 28
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Andy Kempster

cheers Dave, just heard it for the first time and fell in love straight away

will we be enjoying your company tomorrow evening?

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

If you're selling about £200 and can I have it please.

If you're buying £600- £800 depending on condition.

£200 would be nice wouldnt it :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

:thumbup: lol

Good thanks mate,and how's you?

yeah good thanks John, off to some soul and funk night in rushden tonight, thats your neck of the woods isnt it? had to find something after caliente was cancelled............and dont forget Groovesville tomorrow mate (plug plug)

Social source share

yeah good thanks John, off to some soul and funk night in rushden tonight, thats your neck of the woods isnt it? had to find something after caliente was cancelled............and dont forget Groovesville tomorrow mate (plug plug)

Plug away mate,, I'll have a word with Wendy and see what we're doing, but I'll be honest, haven't felt the urge to do much lately. But you never know,we have nowt planned that much I do know.Not that close to Rushden,thats nearer Northampton.... Anyway. I'll see you soon.

Social source share

Hear this 25yrs ago from Saus - still have the tape he put it on for me along with his other big stuff at the time.

Saus's tapes were brilliant, still have a bunch some where - hope you are well mate BTW I have a great tape that you did for me too, must be late 8ts early 9ts ?.

Best Russ

Social source share

£200 would be nice wouldnt it :thumbup:

Dan Collins put this on a CD Swap a few years back. The brief was nothing worth more than £200 :thumbup:

Mind you Rich Buckley put Wishing Well - Paris on the his CD in the same swap. If you could have prised them off them it'd have been £400 well spent. That is if they and everyone else didn't know they were worth well over £200 even back then.

Social source share

I loved this when I first discovered it, But I've really gone off it of late, maybe through over listening..

I do Like the other 45 by this lot on the label, Ray & The Belaires - The Blame is on you, I'm assuming its pretty much the same group as some of the credits match up.. there maybe other 'Ray and.....' releases on the label also..

Mal.C :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

I loved this when I first discovered it, But I've really gone off it of late, maybe through over listening..

I do Like the other 45 by this lot on the label, Ray & The Belaires - The Blame is on you, I'm assuming its pretty much the same group as some of the credits match up.. there maybe other 'Ray and.....' releases on the label also..

Mal.C :thumbup:

anyone got a clip of Ray & the Belaires?

Social source share

I had this covered up (can't remember as who) early Shotts nighters and had it a while then. Gary had it a time after me and that copy may have came from a copy via me as i picked one up on a US trip..Don't know if that helps but Pat Brady never played it I do know that.

I always had it down as one from your stable, Kitch...as 'Carl Hall', as pointed out earlier :no:

I used to play it a fair bit at the Capitol Soul Club as well :yes:

Have seen stock copies and demos, and there is a factory bag for that period ARV too...sold a copy for £600 last year :(

Social source share

These are both Ray Camacho, a texas latin soul man. Shes SO Good To Me is on their first LP as well as a fine organ driven version of Wade In The Water. Released on Falcon 2050 under Ray Camacho and the Teardrops - Craig Moerer has one for $65 - if I had the money Id buy it just now.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!