Guest chorleybloke

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Last desperate attempt to get my hands on this before the Sydney weekender. Will pay top dollar for minter.

PM or email northernsoulman@iinet.net.au

Cheers......Pete Down Under :unsure:

got a 45 called dynamite explodes,by TLC orchestra,other side is i just wanna say i love you,which is vocal by unknown?,but think its J R Bailey,or leon collin`s...have heard and seen same record on us label but not the same artistes?,this is uk EMI,can post sound file if need be?...Ken

Edited by kenneth aitchison
Social source share

I saw a honey and the bees record in a secondhand shop this week as I remember saying what a lovely name for a group, dunno what the record was, but it was only 50p so probably not the one you want Pete LOL

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

ID RATHER HAVE THE HONEY BEES OFF YOUR AVATAR PETE

I SWAP YOU THE DYNAMITE EXPLODED FOR IT

HOW DOES THAT GRAB YOUR DANGLEY TOILET PARTS.

THE GASHER..

Ha ha nice try you smiling cunning stunt. I want em both, me. When are you coming to Australia again anyway?

Cheers........Pete :unsure:

Social source share

I saw a honey and the bees record in a secondhand shop this week as I remember saying what a lovely name for a group, dunno what the record was, but it was only 50p so probably not the one you want Pete LOL

maybe not the expensive ones but probably worth more than the 50p it would have cost you :unsure:

Social source share

Source Advert