Swinton Vic Soul Night

hatsoff2.gifEvery month i seem to say what a great night but tonight was special, a massive thankyou to Mitch & Casper for travelling up and doing 2 hours of awsome northern soul , absolutely brilliant.

Karen started us off with some cracking tunes as always , Carl and the gang came and danced all night which was fantastic, great to have them at our venue.

The night was buzzing from start to finish with a wonderful crowd of people so thanks to you all for making it a cracker of a night.

Myself and Nel were worried about the last hour but you kept dancing so cheers for that , appologies if we didnt play any requests but we had so many and oldies seemed to be the most popular tonight.

Thanks to all that came and the staff but as always a massive thankyou to Angie & Karen on the door brilliant job.

Regards and best wishes Mickey & El Nel

Edited by mickey2dinners
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soul over easy

first time at the venue and had a brill night heard some belting oldies from nel and micky ,casper and mitch did a fantastic job aswell over all thoroughly enjoyed meself ,good attendance missed the lady so i do apologise? thanx to me good mate carlm piper for taking me up had a right laugh on way ome ... think we left our trade mark on the dance floor ... good luck to mickey and nel and a deffo thumbs up from me .... ktf tommo.

thumbsup.gifcheers tommo , you lot certainly left your mark, heard some great comments about the dancing, bit jealous though as i cant dance at min, really great to see you all up here so thanks for coming to support us, seeing the floor full and everyone enjoying the night is why we do it , still buzzing hatsoff2.gif

regards mickey

thumbsup.gifcheers tommo , you lot certainly left your mark, heard some great comments about the dancing, bit jealous though as i cant dance at min, really great to see you all up here so thanks for coming to support us, seeing the floor full and everyone enjoying the night is why we do it , still buzzing hatsoff2.gif

regards mickey

Another trademark / excellent night .

A credit to its' promoters , Swinton Vic is now established as one of the premier South Yorkshire venues .

Malc

A very busy night for our spot at the "Swinton Vic" ... Mitch & I from "BLACKHEARTS" really enjoyed playing for you all , and to a crowd of willing dancers :( ... thanks to Mick n' Nel for allowing us to come n' play, by heck it was hot :yes: great to see the "East Midlands Soul Crew" up to give support and all our friends from the surrounding area .. just brilliant to see :no:

A great venue, a few technical glitches with the decks but nowt that spoilt the night, and can happen anywhere .. onwards and upwards Mick n' Nel , looks like a winner ! :no:

BLACKHEART SOUL NOTTINGHAM .. MAY 13TH .. ROB SMITH, JASON ROBERTS, TOMMO ,MITCH N' CASPER .....

+++ OLDIES ALL NIGHTER 22ND OCTOBER only £8.00 www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Edited by casper

As my good mate Casper has already said an absolutely brilliant night :( Great Venue, Great Soulies and Great Promoters! :no: A Big thank you to Mick,Nel & Karen for letting the Blackheart Boys spin a few toons at the Swinton Vic :yes:

KTF Mitch & Casper

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Edited by Guest
Guest dazzzzler

hatsoff2.gifEvery month i seem to say what a great night but tonight was special, a massive thankyou to Mitch & Casper for travelling up and doing 2 hours of awsome northern soul , absolutely brilliant.

Karen started us off with some cracking tunes as always , Carl and the gang came and danced all night which was fantastic, great to have them at our venue.

The night was buzzing from start to finish with a wonderful crowd of people so thanks to you all for making it a cracker of a night.

Myself and Nel were worried about the last hour but you kept dancing so cheers for that , appologies if we didnt play any requests but we had so many and oldies seemed to be the most popular tonight.

Thanks to all that came and the staff but as always a massive thankyou to Angie & Karen on the door brilliant job.

Regards and best wishes Mickey & El Nel

for me best night yet music top draw,very busy night floor buzzin with a mixture of people ,think am guna have to change my thermostat cos thort it was bloody warm,all djs did the bizzo well done showing ow to keep the floor bouncing .ktf

Guest dazzzzler

Cheers Daz, still shocked but i agree best one yet, it was warm but doors open n fans on , just the weather i guess, great to see so many great dancers, and yeah dj,s were awsome , me n nel tried too lol thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

yep you certainly did,but last night was a team effort right down to ladies on the door not guna single anyone out ,once again well done.:thumbsup:

Edited by dazzzzler
Guest BrandySistaShirl

great nite.

great atmosphere.

some great tunes played.

thanks to all involved.

numbers wa spot on.:yes:

good to see carl n crew.

see you all soon.x