• Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

have applied the automatic refosoul clipping feature to this

as the tracks unreleased and due out very soon

refosoul uploading does now have an automatic clipping option

eg if you upload a clip and choose "clipped" rather than" full", it will automatically clip the clip to 1 minute

members are asked to be use this feature with forthcoming or current releases

as per the terms of use of soul source , we have been and are always more than happy to assist and work with labels, artists etc when any concerns on any content on the site

there is a report feature on each forum post and there is a flag feature in refosoul

if any concerns on any content please use them to get in touch

thanks

mike

Social source share

Have to agree, fantastic that Candi has stuff like this previously unreleased. I hope it sells well, as she does have a cult following on account of her two Number 1s "Young Hearts" and "You got the love". This one has been a big spin all over the crossover / 70s scene Sean. :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Have to agree, fantastic that Candi has stuff like this previously unreleased. I hope it sells well, as she does have a cult following on account of her two Number 1s "Young Hearts" and "You got the love". This one has been a big spin all over the crossover / 70s scene Sean. :hatsoff2:

I for one will be buying the CD as I do most of the Kent stuff, great compilations.

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

The pre-release dancefloor success of this track is a tribute to the handful (and I DO mean handful) of DJs who were serviced with it last year. We didn't send many CDrs out (Less than 10 and closer to 5) as we had to delay the release until this year, after we'd sent out the first few.

Shows what punter power some of you guys have. Thanks, lads...

BTW I'd be interested to know where the refosoul poster took his audio from, as he was not among those serviced...

...someone been sharing?

Social source share

The pre-release dancefloor success of this track is a tribute to the handful (and I DO mean handful) of DJs who were serviced with it last year. We didn't send many CDrs out (Less than 10 and closer to 5) as we had to delay the release until this year, after we'd sent out the first few.

Shows what punter power some of you guys have. Thanks, lads...

BTW I'd be interested to know where the refosoul poster took his audio from, as he was not among those serviced...

...someone been sharing?

Can honestly say only ever heard this out once Tony and that was at Just Soul last year.

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Can honestly say only ever heard this out once Tony and that was at Just Soul last year.

...you either don't get out enough, or are going to the wrong places when you do go out, my friend...:hatsoff2:

Seriously, lots of other people have heard it out, and often, if the amount of phone calls and e-mails that I've fielded about it in the last 9 months are anything to go by...yes.gif

Social source share

...you either don't get out enough, or are going to the wrong places when you do go out, my friend...laugh.gif

Seriously, lots of other people have heard it out, and often, if the amount of phone calls and e-mails that I've fielded about it in the last 9 months are anything to go by...:no:

Maybe it's not being played at all the right places :hatsoff2::no:

It's a great track though and look forward to the whole comp. And the others scheduled for release. I'll have to tidy the ipod up and make some space.

Social source share

Guest Imogen

Maybe it's not being played at all the right places :hatsoff2:laugh.gif

It's a great track though and look forward to the whole comp. And the others scheduled for release. I'll have to tidy the ipod up and make some space.

Ady's been playing at the 100 club and Kev Moore has played it at Majestic Soul.

Social source share

Ady's been playing at the 100 club and Kev Moore has played it at Majestic Soul.

I've no wish to debate who has been playing it or who has heard it, we've had the discussion not so long ago about these Kent tracks and who is getting/playing them etc. I was simply commenting on the fact that I personally have heard it at one venue in the past year and that isn't a mainstream event, they have 4 a year. I was outside the night it was played (it was hot) and half the room was as well so doubt not many took much notice that night. I don't get down London as it as an 8 hour round trip is too much for me these days when trying to fit in work and family as well. I've already been told (again) I go to the wrong venues :hatsoff2:

Like I said I can't wait for the cd to come out, I will be buying it at the first opportunity.

Social source share

Chalky - a few places I've spun it that I can recall- Majestic Soul last May, Filthy Soul, Cleethorpes last year, Soul Essence, Solar Radio "Soul people", Groovesville, Movin On Barcelona, "A Dab of Soul" Nantwich, St Ives, is that enough?

Social source share

Chalky - a few places I've spun it that I can recall- Majestic Soul last May, Filthy Soul, Cleethorpes last year, Soul Essence, Solar Radio "Soul people", Groovesville, Movin On Barcelona, "A Dab of Soul" Nantwich, St Ives, is that enough?

No :lol::thumbsup: half a dozen places in over a year :lol:

Maybe if the popular DJ's (no disrespect to anyone here) like Sam and Andy Dyson, DJ's who get bookings weekly, got tracks like this more people on the wider scene would get to hear them prior to their release, after all it is about promotion isn't it....?

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

No :wave::( half a dozen places in over a year :lol:

Maybe if the popular DJ's (no disrespect to anyone here) like Sam and Andy Dyson, DJ's who get bookings weekly, got tracks like this more people on the wider scene would get to hear them prior to their release, after all it is about promotion isn't it....?

Surely the fact that so many people did hear it (other than you :thumbsup: ) prior to its soon-come release, without any kind of upfront help from Sam or Andy (neither of whom phoned or e-mailed Ace to inquire about it - as far as I'm concerned they would have been welcome to a CDr if they had) is enough indication that it's had sufficent promotion from key tastemakers to have built a demand?...

...Or have you just got the nark because you didn't get one...:thumbsup::wave::thumbsup::thumbup::lol:

Social source share

don't think it would fit in with my kind of set Tone so no not got the nark, far from it....Ady has said if anything wanted give him a shout etc etc....

I only said I'd only heard it once, others made an issue out of where it had been played not me, a load of venues listed down south (and abroad) mainly where I and many others rarely venture these days :lol:

Social source share

Source Advert