Rich And Jamie At The 44 Club Wolverhampton

Craig W

I am pleased to confirm the guest DJs for Friday the 18th of November at The 44 club Wolverhampton making the long journey from Leeds will be the the now world famous Rich Buckley and Jamie Hartford who will be playing alongside residents Craig Westwood and Pete Smith in a West Midlands V The North shootout. Let the dancefloor decide. wink.gif

Dont miss this one at any cost , its worth travelling for!

Unfortunatley Dave Rimmer can't make this date as he allready has a long standing booking but he will be back for all future dates which should be back to normal on the last Friday in every month in the new year.

I will put more details up in the event calander and a flyer in the next few days.

Edited by CRAIG W
  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I am pleased to confirm the guest DJs for Friday the 18th of November at The 44 club Wolverhampton making the long journey from Leeds will be the the now world famous Rich Buckley and Jamie Hartford who will be playing alongside residents Craig Westwood and Pete Smith in a West Midlands V The North shootout. Let the dancefloor decide. wink.gif

Dont miss this one at any cost , its worth travelling for!

Unfortunatley Dave Rimmer can't make this date as he allready has a long standing booking but he will be back for all future dates which should be back to normal on the last Friday in every month in the new year.

I will put more details up in the event calander and a flyer in the next few days.

Wot no dave rimmer !

might be worth the trip then ohmy.gif only joking dave

sounds like will be a good night

mark

Hmmmmm.

Let's hope we don't clear the floor with that build-up, eh Craig? :unsure:

Looking forward to it; sure we'll have a good few beers and a bit of a dance.

Pete, if you want to borrow anything just dive in mate, my box is your box :wicked::D

See you soon fellas :unsure:

Jamie

Hmmmmm.

Let's hope we don't clear the floor with that build-up, eh Craig? :unsure:

Looking forward to it; sure we'll have a good few beers and a bit of a dance.

Pete, if you want to borrow anything just dive in mate, my box is your box :wicked::D

See you soon fellas :unsure:

Jamie

S'alright, I've got enough of my own thank you :D

Great, I've always wanted to see female impersonators :lol:

I'll be Snow White, and you can take your pick :P:lol:

Look forward to meeting, Pete - first one's on me :P

Jamie :yes:

Edited by Jamie

I've just put this up in the events section wink.gif Flyer to follow tomorrow.

Hey lads stay down in the Midlands cos the following night is the Nighter at Queens Hall that Mace runs ... should be a great night, lovely venue, good atmosphere and good DJ's (hoooray Shute is on shhh.gif ) my B&B rates are very reasonable even though the cellar is quite damp at this time of year laugh.gif

Bon bons please Mr Mace Sir

Edited by Mandy

Hey lads stay down in the Midlands cos the following night is the Nighter at Queens Hall that Mace runs ... should be a great night, lovely venue, good atmosphere and good DJ's (hoooray Shute is on blush.gif ) my B&B rates are very reasonable even though the cellar is quite damp at this time of year yes.gif

Bon bons please Mr Mace Sir

Love to Mand, but I've got to get back to Leeds on the Saturday, I've a birthday to attend ohmy.gif

Love to Mand, but I've got to get back to Leeds on the Saturday, I've a birthday to attend yes.gif

i will be attending this one if i can get a lift with jamies gang blush.gif

Shane

Edited by ShaneH

whistling.gif

Time for a cup a soup, Daaaave

someone spilt some red red wine on my tartan slacks!

anyone else going to venture into deepest Wolverhampton for this event?

Shane

someone spilt some red red wine on my tartan slacks!

anyone else going to venture into deepest Wolverhampton for this event?

Shane

Remember to take some old currency if you want to buy anything down there. You know, farthings, groats,

chickens, sheep turnips etc. whistling.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Crivens!!

It's this Friday!

Anyone of the Soul Source faithful making this one?

Looking forward to making the trip down on Friday.

(Pete - I've selected my favourite off-the-shoulder frock for Friday, so I should be quite convincing whistling.gif )

John May contacted me yesterday and he's almost certainally coming. All bieng well he'll be doing a guest spot here in March :sleep3:

Result!!

Be good to see a few friendly faces, perhaps they could mop up the rotten veg after my set?

Jamie :sleep3:

You & Rich are daft enough to turn up and do your spots in dresses as well.Dont you dare :sleep3:

:lol::lol: Now there's an idea :sleep3:

I'm sure as the night wore on we'd get better looking :lol:

Have a good one lads or should that be lasses ? beer.gif

I think we should have the stage names 'Karen & Janine', or do you think that's already been done? whistling.gif:yes:

Shame I can't get to see you on Saturday, I'm in that neck of the woods too :P

Have a blinder & knock 'em dead :thumbsup:

Jamie

I'd like to apologise in advance to anyone who I don't see tonight as I've had to change things around a bit - because my missus is nearing the birth date, she's been unwell most of the week so I'm going to do the early spot so's I'm not out too long in case anything happens. Also she can't drive anymore so that means I'm driving myself and I can't have a drink. Shame really. So I'll probably off home by about 9.15!

I think we should have the stage names 'Karen & Janine', or do you think that's already been done? whistling.gif:D

Shame I can't get to see you on Saturday, I'm in that neck of the woods too :(

Have a blinder & knock 'em dead :lol:

Jamie

Cheers Jamie, I have a contingency plan in place, anyone caught sitting down and not dancing Dave and Janine will be going round with the cigar cutters :wicked:

You lot have a great night :lol:

Oh and how about you and Rich call yourselves Sharon and Tracy whistling.gif

Edited by KarenC