Barbara Howard-I Dont Want Your Love

barbara howard-i dont want your love......... im really lovin this tune at the moment,i been listenin to it from the brilliant midwest funk cd, fast funk soul tune and shes got a incredible voice, it says it is scarce in the booklet, anybody else rate this ? is it played anywhere ? how rare is it ? im n ot sure if its in refo or on youtube, like i say, i been listening from a cd,great tune,any info appreciated......................jason

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It's moderately rare, usually found in decent used shape, really hard to find mint. $300-ish seems to be the price for a good playing VG(+) (UK VG+/Ex) copy. On eBay every 5 months or so. Too fast IMO to be played at a rare soul dance night. She has three 45s and an LP, the Reece label was the namesake of her manager (later husband) Steven Reece. The LP has some good songs but more in a smooth soul/pop direction.

Social source share

It's moderately rare, usually found in decent used shape, really hard to find mint. $300-ish seems to be the price for a good playing VG(+) (UK VG+/Ex) copy. On eBay every 5 months or so. Too fast IMO to be played at a rare soul dance night. She has three 45s and an LP, the Reece label was the namesake of her manager (later husband) Steven Reece. The LP has some good songs but more in a smooth soul/pop direction.

wow,thanks for the really informative reply george, not as expensive as id imagined and like u say,maybe a little too fast for the dancefloor now we are all gettin older !a superb tune none the less, cheers george,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, jason

Social source share

I have a picture and a sound clip of the LP since I have it for sale. So if anyone should be interested to see and hear the LP, here's your chance.

And if anyone should be interested in buying it, then you also have the chance now ;-)

BarbaraHoward-1.jpg

Listen: https://www.divshare....ad/13784650-552

Edited by Preben
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!