Kindred Soul @ Bidds - Sat June 11Th

post-9095-0-56190100-1305445135_thumb.jp

FLOOR PACKING RARE SOUL, BIG OLDIES WITH A HELPING OF 70's FOR A TOP MIX OF QUALITY SOUL.

***A NOT TO BE MISSED EVENT*THE MUSIC WILL BE SUPERB***

SATURDAY 11th JUNE 2011

9.00 p.m. – 2.00 a.m.

5 TOP DJ's

**CARL & MARIA WILLINGHAM**

**TED MASSEY**

**JOHN 'PURIST' PUGH (PLAYING A SPECIAL TOTW STAFFORD SPOT)**

**TONY FOSTER**

**PAUL GOULD**

Bidds Main Room

Sutherland Road

Longton

Stoke-on-Trent

Staffs

ST3 1JB

£5 adm, pay on the door.

Atmospheric venue,Large wooden dancefloor, Bar till 2.00 a.m. Private car park, Record dealers welcome.

Feedback from the first Kindred Soul @ Bidds

THE PUNTERS OPINION FROM THE FEB 2011 KINDRED SOUL

Really good to see some of the scenes best known and respected faces inattendance! Phil Threlfall

Great people, great mix of quality music a great venue! Gilly

Great to see so many people make the effort for Tony & Mace it will only go from strength to strength! Ian Cunliffe

What an absolute stunner of a night! Jumpin' Joan

We all had a great time last night, will definitely be back for some more. Thanks for a TOP NIGHT!! Jelly Bean and Kerby

Really looking forward to June should be a packer! Ted Massey

Music was superb! John Fisher

One of the best soul nights, I've been to, in this neck of the woods formany years, reminded me so much of Albrighton, loads of atmosphere, top sounds,top D.J.'s, no politics, no egos etc etc, I can see this being one of the MUST DO nights in the soul calendar, see you all in June. Des Parker

Fantastic night, top sounds and a top crowd too! Chris Anderton.

Bidds was the place to be last night. Dave Welding

Top music, great people, thought the DJ's got it just right. John Pugh

One of the best soul nights I'd been to in a long time. Will West

Edited by Tony Foster
  • Replies 81
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

It'll be great to see you Ken, this one will be awesome yes.gif

You're up bright and early then Tony :yes: .....I'm just in from the niter, fed and watered meself and off to bed.

If this 2nd soul night is half as good as the first one it will be a belter...great line-up once again pal :thumbsup:

You're up bright and early then Tony :yes: .....I'm just in from the niter, fed and watered meself and off to bed.

If this 2nd soul night is half as good as the first one it will be a belter...great line-up once again pal :thumbsup:

Morning Mace, what a cracking all-nighter, they just get better and better thumbsup.gif

WELL TONY IF THE MUSICS AS HOT NEXT WEEK AS THE WEATHER HAS BEEN TODAY. ITS GONNA BE A SCORCHER :thumbsup::lol::(

With a line up like this, it's guaranteed the music will be top notch from start to finish.

Big floor packing oldies, plus a Big TOTW set from the man who did the last hour in fine form at last years TOTW 25th Reunion - John 'The Purist' Pugh thumbup.gif.

Plus Quality Big rarities that most of us could only dream of owning from Mr Ted Massey and Carl and Maria Willingham, plus the comedy of Mace, what more could you want. thumbup.gif

Very much looking forward to this , its felt like I have had my alarm clock on snooze for this one , Tony has been sending me reminders like every hour lol

Yes we are coming :):D:lol: :lol: :yes::D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Wakey, wakey Carms, it's this Saturday, no time for snoozing.

4 BEATS TO THE BAR SOUL MUSIC AND THEN SOME thumbup.gif

I would like to order anyof the following please Ted ( three attempts at doing this so far )

Robert Tanner - Tell me your name

Flouresant Smog - All of my life

Kings of Soul - Girl what have you done

Little Soul - Problems

Karmello Brooks - Tell me your'e mine

If any one has Chuck Flamingo - whats my chances I will give them such a squeeeeeeeze of delight :D

Carms

x

Mace's directions for Saturday thumbsup.gif

FROM M6

Exit M6 from Junction 15 if coming from South, or Junction 16 if coming from North onto the A500 towards Stoke.

Exit the A500 at the A50 Meir / Uttoxeter / Derby junction, passing S.C.F.C. Britannia Stadium on right..

Turn off A50 on 3rd exit for Longton East and Normacot. Turn left and head towards Longton on Uttoxeter Rd.

About 50 yards further down Uttoxeter Road turn right onto Meir Hay Road

Follow this road and it bends to the left - it then becomes Sutherland Road after bend.

BIDDS is down this road on right side, just after petrol station and hardware store on same side.

Drive to bottom left hand corner of car park for entrance.

FROM DERBY/UTTOXETER/NOTTS etc on A50. Exit A50 on Normacot slip road (about half mile after Meir Tunnel).

Turn right at top of slip road, going back over the top of the A50 and head towards Longton (East)

About 50 yards further down Uttoxeter Road turn right onto Meir Hay Road

Follow this road and it bends to the left - it then becomes Sutherland Road after bend.

BIDDS is down this road on right side, just after petrol station and hardware store on same side.

Drive to bottom left hand corner of car park for entrance

If any one has Chuck Flamingo - whats my chances I will give them such a squeeeeeeeze of delight :g:

Carms

x

Carms, I was going to say that Carl Willingham used to have it........though I'm not sure if he sold it as I've got a feeling my copy might be his old one?

Just got back from doing S.F.A in the Algarve for 10 days, and ready for another top night of quality soul @ Bidds thumbsup.gif

Guest Derbyshire Bint

ohmy.gif Calm down Dear Boy.

You'll knock 'em dead with your latest purchases any way! Singalong aTed time, "Sha La La La La"

BTW,still having trouble with your emoticons I see :g:

Dave

Sorry but I have to know.......is Ted time travelling? My computer says it is only 21.37 now!!!

Vicki

ohmy.gif Calm down Dear Boy.

You'll knock 'em dead with your latest purchases any way! Singalong aTed time, "Sha La La La La"

BTW,still having trouble with your emoticons I see g.gif

Dave

sorry Dave accept my profuse apologies your such a tender soul :g: hope you enjoy your self at cleggy watch out or a drunk Weston