Sales..6ts. The Foxes...the Trends

Lenny Harkins

got the following up for grabs, will take serious offers on multiple buys. if you need any thing played over the phone give me a shout.

the foxes - mighty good sign / telephone man - fencoe. e++++[ f**kin awesome].........£400 o.v.n.o

the sensations - mr sensation / the moment - bye. m-. [uptempo dancer]....£100.

omar khayyam - the rubaiyats / tomorrow - sansu w/d. m-.........................£30.

the gambrells - jive talk / find a love - pioneer. w/d. m-..................................£80.

the sandpipers - young generation /ali baba - kismet w/d. e+.......................£30.

the trends - thats how i like it / no one there - abc w/d. m-.............................£100.

ken williams - come back / baby if you were gone - okeh w/d. m- [powerhouse oldie].....£100.SOLD

the endeavors - beware of your friends / i cant help crying - empire state. m-..[brilliant double sider]...£180.[HELD]

malcom hayes - put your love to the test / i gotta be with you - filmways w/d.m-[great double sider]...£60.[HELD]

the martinels - i dont care / baby think it over - success.e+ [very slight label wear].......£25.

maxine davis - he's my guy / i found a love - guyden. m- [nice early dancer]........£20.

patti austin - got to check you out / what a difference a day makes - coral. m-......£15.

othea george - what a good thing you had in me / now that your gone - chex. m- .[brilliant]..£15.

jimmy soul clarke - tell her / hold you horses - moira w/d. m-. [classic stuff]....£20.

the utmost - whole lotta loving / inst. - lemco . m-[ same as explo. dynamics]....£50.

postage is £1.50 first class recorded or £4,50 for special in the uk. paypal accepted.

thanks for looking.

lenny

Edited by lenny h.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

heres some more cheapies......

freddie gorman - in a bad way / there can be too much - rictic. m-.......................£10.

the royalettes - never again / i want to meet him - mgm. m-.................................£10.

bob and earl - dancing every where / baby its over - mirwood. m-...[brilliant]...........£10.

shirley and the shirelles - look what youve done to my heart / a most unusual boy m-...£10.

roddie joy - walkin back - every breath i take - parkway d. m-. ..........£8.

daniel e. skidmore - listen to the wind /little old groove maker - parkway d m-.......£20.

the holidays - watch out girl /no greater love - golden world. m-.............................£8

the fascinations - im so lucky / say it isnt so - mayfield. m-...................................£10

scientists of soul - bes that way sometimes / baby i love you - kashe. m- ..........................£10

the van mc coy strings - sweet and easy / if i could make you mine - share. m-..................£10

erma franklin - change my thoughts from you / gotta find me a lover - brunswick. m-[awesome d.s.]..£12.

bobby mc clure - was it something i said / love trap - hi,,,m-..[nice 70's dancer]......................£15.

cheers,

lenny

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert