BRENT HOWARTH ( HINGE )

AND

RONNIE HANLEY ( BRACKET )

BY EXTENDING THE NIGHT TO 11 SOULFUL HOURS

THIS MONTHS SPECIAL GUEST DJs

MR PETE HULATT ( WALDORF )

AND

MR STEVE "YOCKY" YOXALL ( STATLER )

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by brent
  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 1 month later...

Worth the admission price for the 2 guests alone.Mr entertainment yocky always a class act,who knows he might even keep his pants on :D.Pete hulatt as most on here know is one of the premier uk collectors,who always delivers a top class set in any company.Plus its laurel and hardys birthday :yes:,with a good supporting line up.Should be a blast :thumbsup:.

Couldnt wish for a Birthday Bash with 2 Better guests than Yocky and Pete ........

Waldorf and Statler .... " Great Djs who can keep a floor full"

"Plus the usual suspects ...... sounds like music to dance to"

God ... am really 55?? ...... Dont feel and different to when was 15......

and Ronnie doesn`t seem any taller than when he was 11..... lol

" Thats another fine mess you have gotten me into Stanley "

Come on down...... Your all invited ....... Great little venue.... Great music ...

Brilliant Atmosphere... Great People...... Regards and Respect .... Brent.

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS TO THE BOLTON HIGH STREET NIGHTER .... THE BIRTHDAY BASH.... 2 EXTRA SOULFUL HOURS TO CELEBRATE ..... ( 8 TIL 7 ) SAT 6TH AUGUST, KLUB POLONIA, HIGH ST, BOLTON, LANCS, BL3 6PL.

OH BTW ITS RONNE HANLEYS AND MY 55TH BIRTHDAY BASH...LOL ( OWD GITS I HEAR YOU ALL SAYING) ...LOL

Worth the admission price for the 2 guests alone.Mr entertainment yocky always a class act,who knows he might even keep his pants on biggrin.gif.Pete hulatt as most on here know is one of the premier uk collectors,who always delivers a top class set in any company.Plus its laurel and hardys birthday :yes:,with a good supporting line up.Should be a blast :thumbsup:.

Thanks for that Andy a yorkshire man in lancashire will i need any security with me lol and have you got electric yet LOL really looking forward to playing for you and feel proud you have asked me and Mr Eccles as offerd me accomadation for the night\day so getting a bit excited dont do many nighters so a bit of a chalenge see you all soon and take care the Yockmiester.

Thanks for that Andy a yorkshire man in lancashire will i need any security with me lol and have you got electric yet LOL really looking forward to playing for you and feel proud you have asked me and Mr Eccles as offerd me accomadation for the night\day so getting a bit excited dont do many nighters so a bit of a chalenge see you all soon and take care the Yockmiester.

Going to give you a 24 hour security pass yocky :D ,dont worry we will look after you.Looking forward to hearing you spin a few in sunny bolton :thumbsup: .

I've got the red carpet at the ready Yocky lad, don't worry about security, we are right in the middle of my manor, just try not to get too giddy with ya fave BWFC joke when you've supped a couple :wicked:

You will love it matey, challenge? Give over, will be a breeze for ya :thumbsup:

Guest John Poole

Hope you have a good one guys

Can't make this one due to other commitments but will catch up you Andy in Sept when we let you into Nottingham for the night

Hope you have a good one guys

Can't make this one due to other commitments but will catch up you Andy in Sept when we let you into Nottingham for the night

I Might come down with " The Viking " John.... He needs nursemaiding at times..... lol Cheers pal ...Regards and Respect..... Brent.

Guest Tom Walsh

Worth the admission price for the 2 guests alone.Mr entertainment yocky always a class act,who knows he might even keep his pants on biggrin.gif.Pete hulatt as most on here know is one of the premier uk collectors,who always delivers a top class set in any company.Plus its laurel and hardys birthday :yes:,with a good supporting line up.Should be a blast :thumbsup:.

NOT LONG NOW LOOKING FWD TO HAVIN A COUPLE OF BEERS M8 :thumbsup:

AND PLAYIN A FEW TUNES :thumbsup:

PETE :pirate:

Didn't go in much (shock!!) but from the smoking area I heard plenty quality spins, I was on at 12 the bar was high, I hope I didn't lower it too much ! Good tune but a top notch crowd, so many friends I hadn't seen for a while. plus the regular Bolton posse!! Quality night for me, sorry Ady it was Jimmy's fault!!

what a superb niter it was ..! got there at 9.00 as people were coming in , meetin n' greeting .. there was that "feel" about it as something special was on the cards .. and it was :thumbsup:

everyone smiling , laughing and having a great time .. superb music from ALL the dj's playing , and what a range of tunes too , from everyone , just brilliant .. so good too to hear yocky "unleashed" and playing stuff he has been wanting to play for ages .. top all the way. :yes:

so many friends , Ethan wore me out lol :rolleyes: .. well done Brent n' Andy .. a top niter .

pete n' susan ktf

Guest chrislokeh

What a crackin, night with a good mix of sounds,Yocky said he was a bit nervous playing but went down a treat.Hats of to Steve for keeping the dance floor going to the very end

Ann N Chris