New Member - Lorraine Chandler

Just want to say HI and that I'm glad to participate in the forum. I hope I'm in the right place. You are my home away from home and I just wanted to let you know that I miss you and appreciate you all still supporting me.

Lorraine Chandler

Edited by lorchand
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

Just want to say HI and that I'm glad to participate in the forum. I hope I'm in the right place. You are my home away from home and I just wanted to let you know that I miss you and appreciate you all still supporting me.

Lorraine Chandler

Wow welcome to Soul Source Lorraine, I've still got my three RCA Victor Demos you kindly signed for me at the Stafford gig with Eddie Parker way back in 1983, love you to bits.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest Dante

Wow! It's a pleasure and a real honor to have you amongst us! Welcome to Soul-source.

Greetings and admiration from Mexico,

Dante

Social source share

Guest karen b

Hello and a very warm welcome,wave.gif

you have certainly helped me make a few 'warm fuzzy' memories over the years.yes.gif

Love Karen xxxx (and Pete)

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Wow. Great to have you on Soul Source. That gig in Stafford is still my all time fave.

I hope you begin to get as much enjoyment as you have given everyone on here.

Social source share

Its good to have you on here,first met you in 85 when i came to your studio,seen you perform on every one of your visits(brill every time)did you get that photo i coppied for you.God bless Gilly and Nicola

Social source share

Hi Karen (and Pete)

That's what I want to hear! Warm fuzzing and nice memories from then and now. I'm glad the Stafford folks remember and I hope the Pontin's/Prestatyn folks enjoyed it also. I certainly enjoyed it and you all.

Lorraine

Social source share

Guest Dante

Dante,

Sorry, I don't know Brad, maybe you can tell me more about the trip.

Lorraine

Well, he owns a great record store on Woodward called People's Records you definitely should check it out.

We do a soul and R&B weekender over here every July, and he's coming to DJ. Your records always spin and pack the floor! hatsoff2.gif

Social source share

Hi Mark,

I'm glad Eddie and I did a good job at Staffords, it's great to hear! Can't hardly remember it, but I'm glad you do! I love performing and it's even better when folks enjoy it. One of the persons responsible for bringing us there, Dave, was here in Detroit last week.

Good to hear from you.

Lorraine

Social source share

Hi Dave,

Someone should have knocked me in the head a while ago. As much as I love interacting, I should have done it long ago. However, I'm here now and will make the most of it. Thanks for the welcome.

Lorraine

Edited by lorchand
Social source share

Guest Dante

Dante,

Consider it a done deal. I will go to the record store before he leaves and meet him. I'll call him first to make sure he is there.

Thanks,

Lorraine

He would love that, Lorraine. He might have a Giant 45 for you to sign wink.gif Here's the address and phone number:

People's Records - Brad Hales

3161 Woodward at Peterboro

Detroit Michigan

(313) - 831 - 0864

Tell him I said hi! thumbsup.gif

Social source share

In early 1973 Terry Tibbs took me to an all night discotheque in Tunstall England, one of the first records I heard was "I can't hold on" it is without question one of the finest records ever made and your unique voice compliments such a wonderful arrangement,

Still have the record nearly 40 years on

Bless ya..

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Hi Lorraine and welcome to Soul Source :thumbsup: thanks for being part of and creating the music we all love and adore still and always will :thumbsup:

Do you still remember recording, I cant change, What can i do & I cant hold on ?? any stories you can share about any of them we would all love to know :D

Bearsy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!