Central Soul Club @ The Union Rowing Club Nottingham Saturday May 28Th

Central Soul Club @ The Union..

Nottingham and Union Rowing Club..

Trentside.

West Bridgford..

Nottingham..

NG2 5FA..

Northern Soul & Underplayed Motown Night.......Across the board with open box music policy......OVO....

Saturday May 28th.....8pm.......1.0am.........£4.00 OTD..........

Guest DJ's...........Mick H........Nottingham..........Colin Brindle.......Northampton

Resident Dj's......Gary Wall (Co-Promoter) Johno.......

Plus Jim Atkin will be back...........Double Decking With Johno........

A bank holiday Saturday night down on Trenside at the Central Union Soul Club what could be better............we welcome back Mick H as our guest this month and i know he is looking forward to his return,also we welcome Colin Brindle for his first visit behind the Decks, and we have Johno and Jim Double Decking now that's a first down here not to be missed, then we have Gaz who will spin out some favourites to keep you out on the floor,

THE VENUE...

Down by the riverside offering a spacious balcony where as you can have a smoke listen to some great tunes have a chat and watch the river roll by.....

Wooden Dance Floor...........capacity 250.............plenty of parking all along the riverside way past Forest Ground.......good sized Bar..........origional stage....and a list of all the live acts that appeared at the Union during the 60.s can be found at the side of the stage,.......The union has a unique atmosphere.........

Last month was a cracker with some great tunes played right across the board......................

So we look forward to Saturday 28th see you when you get there..................

Regards Mall..............Contact 07778797800.........:hatsoff2:

Edited by Arabica
  • Replies 27
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Three good things happening next week,One its The Central again,Two im double decking with me old buddy Jono (should be fun) and Three Mick is back which im looking forward to. Hopefully he will be knocking out some of them tunes from when he ran the joint a few years ago :thumbsup:

Sadly this Central is without any shadow of doubt will be the last time i will be spinning Northern Soul. This really is my final spot for MAll & GAZ. Keeping me Motown but the Northern is on its way out. Still have enough to bang some out next week mind.

As always a bit of everything from me and most certainly a few last favorites going to be spun. Heres to a cracking night!

Three good things happening next week,One its The Central again,Two im double decking with me old buddy Jono (should be fun) and Three Mick is back which im looking forward to. Hopefully he will be knocking out some of them tunes from when he ran the joint a few years ago :thumbsup:

Sadly this Central is without any shadow of doubt will be the last time i will be spinning Northern Soul. This really is my final spot for MAll & GAZ. Keeping me Motown but the Northern is on its way out. Still have enough to bang some out next week mind.

As always a bit of everything from me and most certainly a few last favorites going to be spun. Heres to a cracking night!

Hi Jim

You will always be welcome at both Clubs to spin some tunes mate............looking forward to your joint set.........thumbsup.gif

Mal

Hi Jim

You will always be welcome at both Clubs to spin some tunes mate............looking forward to your joint set.........thumbsup.gif

Mal

Cheers Mall and i will give my support when ever i can. If you ever want a bit of a Underplayed Motown spot doing gives us a shout :thumbsup: . Yes i think me and Jono can cope with the demands of the crowed down there. We to are looking forward to it mate thumbsup.gif

Be good to see you and Jonho double decking filling the floor as the norm.

Great venue run by 2 top blokes McMalc and Gary Bingham crew will be there all the best

KTF TREV and KAREN (D.B.S.C) NOTTM

Edited by trev

Be good to see you and Jonho double decking filling the floor as the norm.

Great venue run by 2 top blokes McMalc and Gary Bingham crew will be there all the best

KTF TREV and KAREN (D.B.S.C) NOTTM

Hi Trev

Be good to see the Bingham Brotherhood and we have also an extra Guest this month Colin Brindle from Northampton............:hatsoff2:

Regards...........McMalc

Good day to you all looking forward to Saturday down at Central With a great DJ line up for what is sure to be a top night of soul . Will be in nice and early take care and be good....... Mark (Bam)

Good day to you all looking forward to Saturday down at Central With a great DJ line up for what is sure to be a top night of soul . Will be in nice and early take care and be good....... Mark (Bam)

Be good to see you again Mark. I notice that it does say UNDERPLAYED MOTOWN..... :rolleyes: Music to my ears,Sure i can manage a few bits here and there :hatsoff2:

Hi Jim

Yea why not ! we got sick of folk moaning because we dont play Jimmy Mack and that kind of stuff ! like we have ever lol, so thought maybe we should change the wording so not to confuse folk !

Well it looks like i'll not be there this Saturday due to problems on the home front !

So i wish you all a cracking night and i'll see you all soon !

Hi Jim

Yea why not ! we got sick of folk moaning because we dont play Jimmy Mack and that kind of stuff ! like we have ever lol, so thought maybe we should change the wording so not to confuse folk !

Well it looks like i'll not be there this Saturday due to problems on the home front !

Guest jonnysoul

Hi Gaz

Firstly sorry to here you won't be able to make it :yes: hopefully cu soon!!!Secondly really looking forward to double decking with me old mate Jim will send you off in style mate!!! And last but not least got a few new tunes too play on Saturday so should be a cracking night :lol:

CU all

JONO

Hi Jim

I do have a slightly different take of it so you never know :thumbsup:laugh.giflaugh.gif . Shame you may not make it Gaz sad.gif

I do have a slightly different take of it so you never know :tumbleweed3::cheese1::lol: . Shame you may not make it Gaz sad.gif

Hi Jim

As we discussed perhaps you could spin some of this Underplayed Motown i the first Hour..................leave it with you........:sweatingbullets:

Mal

sorry cant make saturday as djing in bournemouth going to miss hearing all that great motown tracks you will be playing hope to see you soon all the best have a great nite

mick jay

Not be the same without you MIck :( Who am i gonna play The Vows to now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be good to see you again Mark. I notice that it does say UNDERPLAYED MOTOWN..... :lol: Music to my ears,Sure i can manage a few bits here and there :lol:

Seeing has we are on the subject of UNDERPLAYED MOTOWN Jim just wondering if the Marvin Gaye track HEY DIDDLE DIDDLE just might grace the decks one last time :lol:

:yes:

Trentside.

West Bridgford..

Nottingham..

NG2 5FA..

Northern Soul & Underplayed Motown Night.......Across the board with open box music policy......OVO....

Guest DJ's...........Mick H........Nottingham..........Colin Brindle.......Northampton

A bank holiday Saturday night down on Trenside at the Central Union Soul Club what could be better............we welcome back Mick H as our guest this month and i know he is looking forward to his return,also we welcome Colin Brindle for his first visit behind the Decks, and we have Johno and Jim Double Decking now that's a first down here not to be missed, then we have Gaz who will spin out some favourites to keep you out on the floor,

THE VENUE...

Down by the riverside offering a spacious balcony where as you can have a smoke listen to some great tunes have a chat and watch the river roll by.....

Wooden Dance Floor...........capacity 250.............plenty of parking all along the riverside way past Forest Ground.......good sized Bar..........origional stage....and a list of all the live acts that appeared at the Union during the 60.s can be found at the side of the stage,.......The union has a unique atmosphere.........

Last month was a cracker with some great tunes played right across the board......................

So we look forward to Saturday 28th see you when you get there..................

Regards Mall..............Contact 07778797800.........:thumbsup:

:no::lol:

Trentside.

West Bridgford..

Nottingham..

NG2 5FA..

THE VENUE...

Regards Mall..............Contact 07778797800.........:)

Tonight's Lineup...........

8pm..............9.15pm...................JIM & JOHNO

9.15pm..........10.30pm................Colin Brindle

10.30pm.........11.45pm..................Mick H

11.45pm...........1.0am..................JIm & Johno

Regards Mal.......

Tonight's Lineup...........

8pm..............9.15pm...................JIM & JOHNO

9.15pm..........10.30pm................Colin Brindle

10.30pm.........11.45pm..................Mick H

11.45pm...........1.0am..................JIm & Johno

Regards Mal.......

Looks good to me Mal. Sorting a box right now :)

Hi Jim

Hi Bro HOPE all is ok will miss ya spot and will see ya soon all the best .....Mark (Bam)