Quantum Of Soul At Oxcroft Sat 21St May 2011

Yet another fantasmagorical night at Oxcroft-even if we say so ourselves! A storming spot by the redoubtable AL TAYLOR was complimented by an unequalled bout of double-decking by the QOS residents-- Councillor NEIL PAGE (Yes, he's a real councillor now-he was elected the other day in the local elections. Congrats!) and me ,myself and I !!

Many, many thanks to everyone who came! Especially our friends from Stoke!

Our friend Jackie told us that she was asked a couple of days ago where she was bound for this weekend.

"Oxcroft" she replied.

"Oh!" this person replied.." We were going to come but were told that nobody goes to Oxcroft anymore so we don't come."

Don't be fooled! Don't miss out on a great night of soul. Ask anyone that's been to Oxcroft and they'll confirm that the music played here is second to none..Don't be just another face in the crowd.

Ask the people who've been previously and they will agree that Oxcroft is a friendly rural club (especially great in the summer and only 2.5 miles from M1 J29A) with friendly people, run by friendly people.

And normally free admission, good dance floor,ample car parking and the cheapest bar prices around.

So if you're not doing anything special next time.or a little tired of hearing the same old stuff, please give us a try! Looking forward to giviing you all the warmest of welcomes! KTF!!

NEXT: The 2nd anniversary!

• Replies 0
  • Views 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic