Mal C

• Replies 6
  • Views 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest sharmo 1

Hi mal we have a really good condition blur first issue for £30.00 plus p&p They sell well in Poland believe it or not .Sy.

Social source share

sorry all, i have just found one for a fiver, its a white one, with raised Uk anti slip edge...so a 1972 re issue?? or there about pete.. I'll keep it as I do hava little box of ska things I like such as frankinstein, the puzzel, soulettes 45's etc etc..

cheers all

m

Social source share

Guest ScooterNik

Hi mal we have a really good condition blur first issue for £30.00 plus p&p They sell well in Poland believe it or not .Sy.

There's a huge ska scene in Poland, I've a lot of material by Polish bands that I've collected over the last few years. Granted it mainly veers towards the 2-Tone/Skapunk end of things but the interest is obviously there.

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Hi mate yes we sell loads to Poland and I have two Polish people that come around and buy hundreds of re issues ect to take back with them .They also like the heavy dub stuff as they are developing a passion for dope smoking.The europeons are really hovering up ska and reggae at the moment and are leaving us brits behind despite Pete's estimate on Prince buster and I'm sure He's bang on on the British market this year We have sent 6 prince busters into Europe all at 35 euros each, and two went to Poland.we are now finding that reissue soul and reggae and new soul and funk are being sold and sometimes not even offered to us from our distributors both in Jamaica and america because Japan is restocking on vinyl after the sunami !we're having to deal with limited sales .We used to order 25 of everything now they are only letting us have say 8 of this and 10 of that and that's on top of Europeon demand all the best Sy.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!